By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best Buy has PS4 in stock now. (1/23)

ZyroXZ2 said:
JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:
Why do that to yourselves, make excuses to others on why you're not buying it yet. "Games aren't good yet, I'm waiting for this patch"...it's a MONEY thing, it's okay! Be straightforward; if not for us, for yourselves...

What? I have the money to buy an XBONE. I shouldn't be spending that much money since I just bought a PS4, but I have the money. I'd rather spend it on going out to dinner or movies, or paying bills ;). It's much more of a value thing, than a straight up money thing. Once TF comes out I'll be like "screw water, I don't need that for a while."

So glad you said that!  I'm glad there's some sense around here, lol

Hahah thanks

Around the Network
BigT said:
Mons. DTru. said:
JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:
Why do that to yourselves, make excuses to others on why you're not buying it yet. "Games aren't good yet, I'm waiting for this patch"...it's a MONEY thing, it's okay! Be straightforward; if not for us, for yourselves...

What? I have the money to buy an XBONE. I shouldn't be spending that much money since I just bought a PS4, but I have the money. I'd rather spend it on going out to dinner or movies, or paying bills ;). It's much more of a value thing, than a straight up money thing. Once TF comes out I'll be like "screw water, I don't need that for a while."

Calm down, Joe?  I wasn't talking DIRECTLY to you or anyone in particular.  And I wasn't talking about the fact that people didn't HAVE $400.  Just the fact that some people don't have $400 to spend on a PS4 right now, due to other responsibilities, but they'll give reasons that are ridiculous, instead...*smh*  Didn't mean to get you worked up...

Ding  Ding  Ding  lets get ready to rumble

Sure, let's.  Why don't you and me start off as the undercard match, tonight?  Considering how you seem to make a parody of my name, in your quote...

BigT said:
Mons. DTru. said:
JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:

Calm down, Joe?  I wasn't talking DIRECTLY to you or anyone in particular.  And I wasn't talking about the fact that people didn't HAVE $400.  Just the fact that some people don't have $400 to spend on a PS4 right now, due to other responsibilities, but they'll give reasons that are ridiculous, instead...*smh*  Didn't mean to get you worked up...

I'm in. Which year of the game are we using?

Hahaha I'm so clever.

MonstaTruk said:
BigT said:
Mons. DTru. said:
JoeTheBro said:
MonstaTruk said:

Sure, let's.  Why don't you and me start off as the undercard match, tonight?  Considering how you seem to make a parody of my name, in your quote...

oh no..I just ring the bell and tell you two to fight. I'm a lover not a fighter

12hrs later and still available on best buy...

Around the Network

I guarantee ill end up making an impulse buy at some point this year with ps4. When i first saw one in stores i fealt like buying one lol

jlrx said:
I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on it for the last 3 hours, and I just can't do it, there is just nothing yet to play that I can't already enjoy on my PC or Wii U (that I would want to play). PS3 PSN content won't transfer over either, its a total shame, bah. My PC runs circles around the damn thing but whatever. Someone else can have it, just going to clear the cart hrmmmm... Not gonna buy it, not yet.

I agree, I'd be buying this just for Killzone right now.  By the time the other games release this will be readily available.

I almost regret buying the X1 for a similar reason.  Sure DR3 was great, Ryse kinda sucked.  Now I simply have COD Ghosts for it and my friends don't play as much as they used to.

I'm starting to think Best Buy might be the first retailer to have the PS4 in stock from now on...This could be an interesting week.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Not right now...

http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/playstation-4/trackers/

14h and counting.