By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goku is a WUSS! Don't believe me??? I'll prove it!

Blasphemy, you say? Hate to break it to you Dragon Ball Z fans, but "The Worlds Strongest Fighter" isn't as tough as you think. I'm speaking only about the Dragon Ball Z series (Not Dragon Ball, or GT, or any of the movies). Look at Goku's track record:

Goku vs. Nappa (I meant Raditz): Nappa whips Goku's tail. Aftermath: Goku died.

Goku vs. Vegeta: Vegeta beats the tar outta Goku. Gohan, and Krillin have to take Vegeta down. THEN, when they try to take Vegeta out, Goku says "Vegeta beat the hell out of me. I respect that. Let him go." (I may have mis-quoted).

Goku vs. Cpt. Ginyu: Cpt. Ginyu beats Goku. The ONLY way Goku survives is by trapping Ginyu in a frog's body. CHEATER!

Goku vs. Frieza: The main event! Frieza beats the hell out of Goku. Goku goes blonde, and gives Frieza his best shot. Frieza survives. Can't you finish the job, Goku? The guy killed your best friend, AND the guy you couldn't beat (Vegeta), and countless planets, and Goku can't wipe him out? Lame.

Goku vs. Garlic Jr.: Goku is busy being "dead". Boo Goku! I boo you.

Goku vs Frieza -Round Two: Goku "conveniently" shows up after Trunks has already beaten Frieza. Way to let somebody else fight your battles, Goku.

Goku vs Android 19: Goku has a heart attack in the middle of the fight? Didn't he have TWO YEARS to prepare for it?

Goku vs. Cell: Goku gives up! Then he makes his son fight the guy he couldn't beat. Then Goku dies. Wow. That's just.....wow.

Goku vs. Pikon: Even though he'd dead, Goku is still picking fights. This time, Pikon is kicking Goku's ass. Pikon is clearly stronger, so how does Goku win? With a RING OUT. Fighting game fans know that's the cheapest way to win a fight.

Goku vs. Maajin Vegeta: Goku got "Knocked the fuck out!" Brave Vegeta then goes on to sacrifice himself against Maajin Buu. You could learn a thing or two about being a hero from Vegeta,Goku.

Goku vs. Maajin Buu: After going Super Saiyin 3....after fusing with Vegeta....after using the Dragon Balls....Goku STILL can't beat Buu. How does Goku win? By borrowing spirit energy from EVERY living thing in the universe. What? Thanks a lot, Goku. I was planning to use that spirit energy next month with my girlfriend. Thanks to your shameless borrowing, I can't. You owe me, Kakarrot! Technically, I beat Maajin Buu. Hooray for ME!

In between most of these fights, Goku is either busy being "dead", or recovering from the time he got his ass beat by Vegeta, some Android, or some elementary school kid. There you have it. You can't argue it. Goku is a Wussy-Boy!

Around the Network

ROFL vegeta for the win

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

"Vegeta beat the hell out of me. I respect that. Let him go." (I may have mis-quoted).
you did misquote
and also your points dont mean gokus a wuss it proves that he has good plans on how to beat his enemies

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
"Vegeta beat the hell out of me. I respect that. Let him go." (I may have mis-quoted).
you did misquote
and also your points dont mean gokus a wuss it proves that he has good plans on how to beat his enemies

Trunks tells Goku -in two years, the Androids are going to come and destroy the world. Get ready. Also, in two years, you're going to have a heart attack. I'm giving you the cure now. Don't screw this up! This is important. Goku screws it up. Good planning Goku. The citizens of Ginger Town and Mickey Town appreciate you! Oh. Wait. They died!

Goku's not a Wuss =(

EDIT: Now, to make my post more substance full and less spam like, I will go on to say that it did always annoy me that he was always renowned as the worlds strongest fighter, yet ever volumeseason whatever there was a new villian who was always 10000x stronger then anyone else, really annoying.

Around the Network

Since when does Goku get pwned by Nappa? :P

Goku vs Nappa: You sure? Nappa never touched goku and went down with 2 punches.

Goku vs Cpt. Ginyu: Goku won easily, Cpt. ginyu thought he was a super saiyan and exchanged bodies before he got killed.

Goku vs Pikon: Id say goku was stronger when he went SS 2 on pikon.

Freiza vs goku: Talk about bias dude,  lets talk vegeta, he went down with one finger of freizas. Goku beat freiza and became a super saiyan. Freiza destroyed the planet because he thought he would lose, also goku survived and trained in yardrak, and also become much stronger than Trunks was when he beat freiza.

Goku vs Cell: What can you expect? Cell was stonger than every single fighter there(including gohan) if it wasnt for vegetas big bang gohan would have been destroyed.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

rendo said:
Since when does Goku get pwned by Nappa? :P

Whoops! I meant Radditz! I blame that error on the lack of spirit I've had since the Buu saga. Darn that Goku! (BTW. I'm a huge Goku fan. I was just thinking about the DBZ saga yesterday, and realised Goku's win loss record wasn't so hot)

I never liked Goku, I liked Gohan, until that whole Great Saiyaman crap came around. Actually, I never like DBZ, but my bro forced me to watch it, and that is why I even know what you're talking about. Too bad it's not shown on TV that much (or ever) anymore.

^no actually gohan was stronger then cell remember gohan got injured defending vegeta he would of never got injured if it wasnt for vegeta

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"