By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^ Well isn't that zelda hack a major break through. How long do you estimate until they get it working?

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
^ Well isn't that zelda hack a major break through. How long do you estimate until they get it working?

I don't know more than you do; I'm just trying to say it'll be years and years. Not this side of 2009 at any rate.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

itd be good to get linux on wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Omg, sc94597

Have you ever heard of a question mark? Or seen this symbol "?"?

It looks ridiculous when all your questions ends with a full stop.

iFlower7 said:
Omg, sc94597

I'm too lazy to put a question mark. Some of them have question marks. Its not really me not knowing how its just me not really feeling like pressing shift and the / key.  Does it matter? Everybody knows I'm asking a question.

Around the Network

Here is my most recent thread. It has a question mark http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=17665&start=0#end

sc94597 said:
iFlower7 said:
Omg, sc94597

I'm too lazy to put a question mark. Some of them have question marks. Its not really me not knowing how its just me not really feeling like pressing shift and the / key.  Does it matter? Everybody knows I'm asking a question.

I thought it was a rhetorical question, and that's why you didn't both with the question mark (it still should have a question mark).

^? I'm confused. Do you think me asking if linux on the wii is rhetroical or something else?

Eeeeewwwww...i don't like linux!! :(
jaykay it wouldn' reallymatter
the wii would be harder to hack too!!! :)
bu tnot much harder for da best hackers in da world

If it ever becomes something that you can do, I'm guessing it won't be easy to get running and that it won't be very useful either (no hard drive, very limited ram, etc.)

Someone may develop a homebrew browser for the wii that doesn't need a linux installation to run though.

Or you could just build a cheap computer, install linux on it, and hook it up to your television.  Linux runs easily on very low-end PC hardware.