By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

AZWification said:

Oh shit.. I must be a Xbox fanboy even if my bans only happened because I was trolling the One or Kjnect..

Yep. No. 19, no exceptions.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
should add

If you see someone in a store buying or not buying your system of choice/disdain you must put on your kaleidoscope to remember it as it really happened.

Hate to say it, but I'm a bit tardy on this one. Care to explain? If I don't respond immediately, fret not. It's almost 2 in the morning here, and I should really be in bed.

burninmylight said:
deadly2choke said:

lmao at 19

No exceptions, you biased Sony numbskull.

how dare you?....you...wait which game is that from?

HylianSwordsman said:
If an internet poll says that people favor a console or company you don't like over one you do, it's because the whole internet is biased towards that company.

I've added all of your logicz. Thanks for the contribution!

Thanks for addition. : )

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
burninmylight said:
JoeTheBro said:

I know it's just for fun. Aren't almost all of the threads here just for fun? I didn't agree with most of your points so I wanted to give my opinion. It's not serious at all. Don't you read a lot of people's replies in the same manner as your op and disagree with their jokes?

I know you have a dry sense of humor (to put it nicely), but it's not always easy to tell. I thought you were looking for serious answers.

Also, I have a request: either tell us what the hell you're working on, or shut up about it. I mean, seriously. For the past few weeks, this is what every post of yours consists of: "I have a game I'm working on, but I won't tell! Trololololol!........... Will someone please ask me about my game?". OK, I'm curious. What is this mysterious project you're working on? Suckas gotta know.

I was looking for answers, but the harshness of your opening line changed my course. Instead of responding point by point I tried to bury the hatchet so to speak. Being on good terms is much more important than a debate.

You're making it really hard for me though. This is by my count our first time having a back to back conversation and you're already insulting me. What did I do? I mentioned being a dev because the point was specifically about insider knowledge. My perspective on the issue is much more valuable as a dev myself then as a general video game fan. I brought up my knowledge of hardware specs in agreement with you, showing how pointless all the arguments are.

It has nothing to do with seeking attention. If you read my posts enough to judge my humor, you'd know this though. Heck, the vast majority of the time I only mention my game in PMs. Not because I'm revealing stuff, but because I know 99% of the people couldn't give a fudge about it.

Do you just not like me?

I like you plenty. I just thought you were being serious, so I got serious. And then you said you were just joking. So I went back to being an a-hole. Now it sounds like you're saying you were being serious. I'm confused. Please refer to #16.1.

If I offended you, then I honestly apologize.  I promise it's nothing personal. However, I was and am still dead serious about the second paragraph. It seems every post I've seen from you these past few weeks has been referring to your project or the fact that you are a developer, and you're really coming across as an attention seeker.  As a Wii U owner, I am interested. But I've gotten the vibe that it's something you can't or prefer not to show just yet. So like I said, either tell us what you've got going on or stop teasing us. If I like it, I will support you with my Visa. If not, then I'll keep you on the radar for the next project. But I'm tired of being reminded what you do without seeing some of what you've done.

And don't mind Rol, his heart yearns for my undying hatred.

_crazy_man_ said:
Thanks for addition. : )

NO! Thank YOU for the contribution!

Edit: Just realized I commited the sin you mentioned right above.

burninmylight said:
Devil_Survivor said:
An epic masterpiece XD. I stood up and gave you a round of applause.

Thanks! It's good to know that some were genuinely entertained and not pissed off. Believe it or not, it's not meant to be biased toward or against any console. Most won't believe it.

Thanks for taking the time to make this thread and I did indeed have a good laugh reading it. You articulated all the nonsense that goes on this website in one post :).

This is, hands down, the most accurate and realistic portrait of over 90% of the threads/members perspective on this site. Good sir (and sirs/madams that contributed), I salute you.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

If the game AAA is your favourite console exclusive, u can score it at least 9/10.
But if this game get ported to other platforms, u have to lower ur score to 6/10.

sorry for gramma