By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Pretty good Xbox Live Gold deals this week! COD: Ghosts, Witcher 2, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tagged games:

Already have Witcher, Tales of Vesperia and CoD Ghosts. I'll buy Dark Souls though 5 bucks is great deal for that game.

Around the Network

Can anyone shed light on the differences between the PC and 360 versions of The Witcher 2?

MoHasanie said:
A lot more sales than what we usually get! I hope Assassins Creed 4 goes on sale.

Not really. You just gotta know where/when to look.  They've been doing deals of the week for years. They don't advertise enough on the front page, though.

Dark Souls for 5 bucks? You people have no excuse not to buy it. Not a bad deal for 13-2 either. I've held off since I didn't care for 13, but I might pick this up.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Uh, so everyone, I have a message for all of you:

If you haven't bought and played Tales of Vesperia yet, then I command shame upon!

Seriously. It's my favourite game of the gen. Buy it! And play it! Now!

Around the Network

I bought Brothers when it was on sale for $5. And while I enjoyed it, I already feel I've been spoiled by next gen titles on my Xbox One.

Curious about Witcher 2, but with Witcher 3 coming within a year or so. Might just wait for that, plus that big game which is also a new IP in March.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!