By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's Phil Spencer Wants Kingdom Hearts HD On Xbox, Signs The Petition

See:

Around the Network

Microsoft has more than enough money to get those games if they really wanted them.

Thanks jlmurph!

It would be nice. I'd rather have Final Fantasy X HD though. I would probably purchase KH HD anyway, though the series have never been my cup of tea. (judging only by Chain of Memories and 345/7 days).

BasilZero said:
Wright said:

It would be nice. I'd rather have Final Fantasy X HD though. I would probably purchase KH HD anyway, though the series have never been my cup of tea. (judging only by Chain of Memories and 345/7 days).

You played two games that arent as good as the others XD. Worst one is Re:Coded which I finished few weeks ago.

KH1, KH2, and BBS are awesome :O. Havent played 3D yet - will do so though.

I liked Chain of Memories; I just didn't feel like the plot made any sense at all. It seems like a convoluted mess, and I'm pretty sure that if I play the main two games I would still be thinking the same.

I genuinely don't think Kingdom Heart's plot is meant to make sense at all. I just don't see how any sensible human could possibly think that they come to close to being a sensible plotline

But I love it

I don't see this happening, but feel free to ask for it. I just hope this excitement turns into some decent KH III sales

Around the Network
Wright said:
BasilZero said:
Wright said:

You played two games that arent as good as the others XD. Worst one is Re:Coded which I finished few weeks ago.

KH1, KH2, and BBS are awesome :O. Havent played 3D yet - will do so though.

I liked Chain of Memories; I just didn't feel like the plot made any sense at all. It seems like a convoluted mess, and I'm pretty sure that if I play the main two games I would still be thinking the same.

That sums up the whole series' plot. It's the most ridiculous and convoluted plot in video game history. This being on a game that features such epic battles like Donald and Goofy vs. Sephiroth just makes it even more ridiculous.

I personally don't give a damn about KH1. It's, at best, okay for me. KH2 though, is LOADS OF FUN. One of my favorite games on the PS2.

I already bought kingdom hearts 1.5 for ps3, I still haven't played it tho

Xbox owners deserve to at least to keep up with the storyline also, I mean kingdoms hearts 3 is coming to xbox one!

I will sign for this :)

I doubt this will happen unless Microsoft fund the games.

I would defiantly buy KH1.5 HD if it were to come to Xbox. I sold my PS3 to help pay for the One, and I can't find my original KH1, so I have no way to play it.

It would actually help Xbox players get into the series before KH3 comes out, sorta like the MGS HD collection came out before Rising. Anyway to help new players on a new console buy your game that was previously Playstation Only (Main series games).

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287