By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The "Encourage Guest to become Members" thread

I get sad everytime I see guest that don't sign up & participate. It's like hiding a great idea, you're preventing something good. So I made this thread to encourage all guest to become a member. You can post about anything you want to talk about. Come on, we won't bite. Except maybe OkeyDokey, because he's hungry.

Around the Network

I remember I did a thread like this and It attracted 5 new sign ups, I'm still waiting for my paypal from ioi.

oh. oh. OH!!! Why don't we offer a deal....

Hey Guests.. ioi will give you a 60" sony plasma + PS3 (increasing its sales) completely free if you sign up now!!!!

(poor ioi)

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Magera said:

Hey Guests.. ioi will give you a 60' sony plasma + PS3 (increasing its sales) completely free if you sign up now!!!!

(poor ioi)

Good idea. ioi gets a lot of money from this site.

Agreed, too many guests not enough members.

Come on people, you know you waaanaaaaa.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
Magera said:

Hey Guests.. ioi will give you a 60' sony plasma + PS3 (increasing its sales) completely free if you sign up now!!!!

(poor ioi)

Good idea. ioi gets a lot of money from this site.

I don't know about that... I ran a site with just under 800 members with tens of thosands of hits a week and I was running it at a loss....

He would have to have about 500K hits a day to be a money making extravagansa!    and I doubt that's happening atm.

I will bake each and every guest who joins a COOKIE!!! Then I'll send you an e-mail of me eating it.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
I will bake each and every guest who joins a COOKIE!!! Then I'll send you an e-mail of me eating it.

I'd sign up to see you eat a cookie.

Was anyone else on earlier when it said that there were -1 guests on? O_o

Join now! >_>;

kasillas88 said:

Flip... you ganna get fat!  I'd sign up 10,000 accounts just to see you eat all them cookies!! LOL