Forums - Gaming Discussion - If One Of The Big 3 Went Bankrupt, Which One Going Would Be The Best For The Gaming Industry?

Which one would be the best for the industry?

Nintendo 35 13.36%

Sony 55 20.99%

Microsoft 172 65.65%

Total:262

Microsoft, they pioneer things that are bad for the gamer and get away with it because too many people with more money than sense, or mums who cannot say no.

Around the Network

Microsoft.

They did amazing things with the xbox360 and online gaming but they've recently dropped the ball and shown what their "vision" for the future of the industry is....... Complete control over the consumer.

No thanks.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

None, but if one had to go then I'll pick MS - just because I have more history with Sony & Nintendo, and with Xbox One just being a slightly cut down PS4 we wouldn't lose anything except Kinect which I don't care about.

Ofcourse MS is least likely of the 3 to go bankrupt.

My 8th gen collection

I wouldn´t miss Microsoft

ICStats said:

Ofcourse MS is least likely of the 3 to go bankrupt.

They the most likely to give up on or sell off their gaming division though, Nintendo and Sony need it, MS just use it as a foot in the door of getting people to use their systems, but smartphones and tablets do a better job these days.

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
I wouldn´t miss Microsoft

It's like you read my mind :S

4 ≈ One

Nintentacle said:
F0X said:
You mean which one would be the least bad to lose, right? I refuse to answer until this is clarified.

Which one going bankrupt would help the gaming industry the most, or effect it the least.

Then I say Microsoft. Burn the one that gives off the biggest anti-consumer vibe.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I would say Microsoft, they brought nothing good to the industry.

At the beggining i thought it was good cause they were having alot of SEGA games and it was looking like a spiritual sucessor... but quickly things turned for the worse. Nowadays its FPS central. A genre im not fond of.

Their big IP's dont come from their internal studios originally aswell. They are buyouts.

Nothing would be lost if Microsoft exited the games market.