By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - DON'T EVER PISS OFF A NERD (ROFL!!! OMG!!!)

^ Out with the old, in with the new.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

exactly...so many ppl out there ..I feel bad for the chubby kid too but you dont try and kill someone because they spray your face..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I love the look on the guys face after he threw the scissors, lol.

weezy said:
exactly...so many ppl out there ..I feel bad for the chubby kid too but you dont try and kill someone because they spray your face..
No, I mean TAKE OUT the old, then get some new. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
weezy said:
No, I mean TAKE OUT the old, then get some new. 

ROFL bruuutaaaaallll

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIO2dAGjgE&feature=related

NEEERRRRRDSS

I haven't seen Revenge of the Nerds in a very long time but that guy getting very worked up/angry whenever he saw nerds always stuck with me. :)

Wow. thanks for giving me chills weezy.

Holy crap. That was both hilarious and shocking at the same time.

Wow some people are stupid...seriously I understand he was mad and rightfully so but throwing a pair of F'ing scissors? Thats completely retarded...now if the bottle was full of something other than water say urine or something...I would have a different view on the situation but it looked like water to me..

Either way the dude was being a jerk...didn't deserved to be stabbed with scissors but that doesn't make him less of a douche to me.

I wonder who will be more traumatized....the guy who got stabbed will have a cool scar and I don't even know what would happen to the other kid...therapy might be a good choice though....

To Each Man, Responsibility

Haha that guy is gonna have to become the other guys bitch for the rest of his life just for that