By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - DON'T EVER PISS OFF A NERD (ROFL!!! OMG!!!)

WOW. :x
guess the Nerd didnt think that one through.

@sc94597
If my friend did that to me, Id beat his ass, and throw him out of my house.
An asshole like that dont deserve to be called friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

How do you know he was a nerd? He could of been on the computer emailing his dealer.

even some of the biggest crack dealers are nerds too.

they come in all shapes and sizes...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

You're living proof arn't you?

Subtract crack with hookers

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
You're living proof arn't you?

I was wondering why Okey has such big debt, but then I read your name.

From the way he acted when he got sprayed, Hes definately a pushover.
he didnt really know what he was doing and just threw the first thing he got his hands on.
His expression was proof that he didnt think that move through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIO2dAGjgE&feature=related

NEEERRRRRDSS

MynameisGARY

twesterm said:
weezy said:
Deep cuts/slashing wounds do not bleed right away.

Ah, I've never had a deep wound so I just assumed there would be blood :-p

I think it'll probably bleed right about the same time they take the scissors out. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Something tells me that spraying him with water wasn't the first thing that guy did to him. Or maybe that guy's life of being bullied flashed before his eyes as he threw the scissors.

who cares^

fatboy needs to find new friends rather than try and kill a fucker lol

MynameisGARY