By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Top 40 week ending 18th Jan 2014

Is Killzone Bundled in the UK?

Around the Network
think-man said:

Yes.

But it performance in UK even bundled is amazing... it is the best-selling PS4 in UK... over FIFA and CoD.

PS4 2013 TOP10 
KZ:SF
FIFA 14
CoD:G
BF4
AC4:BF
NFS:R
Knack
LEGO Marvel Superheroes
NBA 2K14
Injustice

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97364225&postcount=201

Looks like another big PS4 allocation in UK, or Englishmen really love Killzone. GT6 slipping at a fast rate.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kowenicki said:
think-man said:

its the main bundle that always sees stock first.

Ah k that explains why it's outpacing COD and Battlefield on the PS4. It's a good game but without the bundles it'd probably be 10 or more places down the list.

eFKac said:

Looks like another big PS4 allocation in UK, or Englishmen really love Killzone. GT6 slipping at a fast rate.

Off topic,

You and me right now on KZ wanna game?

Around the Network

When will they stop buying Fifa.

]

holy hell minecraft

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

think-man said:
eFKac said:

Off topic,

You and me right non KZ wanna game?

Exam in 4 hours and I'm not half prepared so ten more minutes on vgc and I'm out, but later when I'm back from Uni, then gladly. I'll send you an invite if you'll be online

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kowenicki said:
Good performances from ONE and especially PS4

GT6 really is struggling isn't it.

WiiU and VIta absent as usual... basically because they have failed in the UK.

when its losing to Alien Coloniel Marines, sadly yes =(

eFKac said:
think-man said:
eFKac said:

Off topic,

You and me right non KZ wanna game?

Exam in 4 hours and I'm not half prepared so ten more minutes on vgc and I'm out, but later when I'm back from Uni, then gladly. I'll send you an invite if you'll be online

K, I'm gunna be gaming less soon gotta contract to make a phone app for a chain hotel so we better have that game soon ^^ 

Anyways we better get back on topic.

PS4 is doing great!! :P lol