By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft may be teasing a Halo 2 HD remake for the Xbox One ( RUMOR)

Tagged games:

Hmmm, for the Xbox One then? Just skim for a super remake with haptic triggers and such? But while it makes since to have Halo 5 come out next year 2015, then. But I think it would make fans super angry to wait another year for Halo 5.

Perhaps Halo 2 HD will come out earlier, like at E3, then big ol Halo 5 in the fall.

It does seem like the bees is a Halo 2 reference.

(Que Oprah Bees GIF)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Halo 2 revealed at E3? That would probably put its release in Holiday 2015, one year after its 10 year anniversay :P.

if this is the halo game for 2014, i dont see them also release halo 5 this year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So Halo 5 for xbox one and Halo annyversary 2 for 360 releasing after the holidays digitaly for the ONE with upgraded resolution...I would be fine with that.

PeterSilenced said:
So Halo 5 for xbox one and Halo annyversary 2 for 360 releasing after the holidays digitaly for the ONE with upgraded resolution...I would be fine with that.

Well, that sounds really plausible, it would push both systems quite well during the holidays.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Who the hell likes bees? They're so creepy. But yeah, Halo 2, I'm surprised they haven't remade it yet. There's a lot of people that would get an XBO just to play Halo 2 online again.

You must be thinking of Killer Bee's, because these guys look cute:

kirby007 said:
if this is the halo game for 2014, i dont see them also release halo 5 this year

Halo 5 is definitely releasing this year.

also this halo 2 anniversary things seems incredibly flimsy so far. people just took off discussing something for which there is no evidence.

Makes sense to me. I'd buy an Xbone for it and I can't imagine Halo 5 being made quick enough to release this year.