By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Amazing 2014 for Xbox console exclusives. UPDATE: MORE COMING????

Oh god just change it to exclusive again, why do people get their knickers in such a twist over it?

Can't wait for Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Garden Warfare, Fable Legends and some others

Around the Network
Seece said:
Oh god just change it to exclusive again, why do people get their knickers in such a twist over it?

Can't wait for Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Garden Warfare, Fable Legends and some others

Im employing my real life self to online. re read posts before responding etc. It does no harm to change the title. Changing the title doesnt chang the fact its not available on other branded consoles. but it does stop people hijacking a thread for us excited by these exclusives. :)

selnor1983 said:
Seece said:

Im employing my real life self to online. re read posts before responding etc. It does no harm to change the title. Changing the title doesnt chang the fact its not available on other branded consoles. but it does stop people hijacking a thread for us excited by these exclusives. :)

Simply ignore them, if they continue bitching past 2 posts report them. People know what the term means they doing it for ... reasons.

Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
Seece said:

Simply ignore them, if they continue bitching past 2 posts report them. People know what the term means they doing it for ... reasons.

Oh dont worry. The report button is my new frieend. Im keen to see if  the mods react the same way to them. Ive been banned for far less.

I don't think QB will come out until 2015

Around the Network

ugh I want sunset overdrive!!!!!!!!

N3:3 possibly?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wow, a number of those games I was kinda of 'meh' about keep looking better and better. It's a great year to have or get an Xbox One.

Just wish they gave us a few more release dates, but I know they are working on them.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

JLC215 said:
I don't think QB will come out until 2015

All are confirmed for 2014 by Microsoft.

selnor1983 said:
kitler53 said:
good list. have to point out that like PvZ,. below is a timed exclusive.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-08-capybaras-roguelike-below-is-only-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one

have no idea why you guys keep telling me its currently exclusive. Thats why its here. They have no other platforms announced and no idea how long it will be before other platforms get them.

@Bolded Underlibe. You typed these 2 words yourself. Which makes these titles currently what?

a timed exclusive not an xbox exclusive.    i put in  italics so you can see the adjectives that are modifying the meanings of the nouns.

hell, i wasn't even asking you to remove it. Rather i just thought, like PvZ, you probably should have the same verbage of "Coming exclusively first to Xbox One.." in the description.