By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Amazing 2014 for Xbox console exclusives. UPDATE: MORE COMING????

think-man said:
selnor1983 said:
think-man said:
Lots of big titles, Halo 5 is going to push a ton of consoles.

Titanfall isn't X1 exclusive though.

Its Xbox exclusive. Here Ill change the title to help the fans out there not get knickers in twist.

I didn't realize my PC was an xbox, thanks for pointing that out :)

Anyways your title does say "Amazing 2014 for Xbox One exclusives" I was just making sure you were aware it's not exclusive.

Technically an Xbox is a PC and a PC runs Windows. So no matter how you look at it, Microsoft wins and Sony loses :P Instead of saying exclusive to Xbox, you could say exclusive to Microsoft. But we all know the majority of people are gonna buy these games on Xbox.

Around the Network

Looking real good :)

selnor1983 said:
ps3-sales! said:
selnor1983 said:
think-man said:
Lots of big titles, Halo 5 is going to push a ton of consoles.

Titanfall isn't X1 exclusive though.

Its Xbox exclusive. Here Ill change the title to help the fans out there not get knickers in twist.

It's on PC.

Bit late to the party arent we? Read the thread title.

I don't get it. 

The thread says "Xbox console exclusive". PC is not an xbox nor a console. 

Am I missing something here?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
selnor1983 said:

I don't get it. 

Very good, yes PC is not a console.....it is Xbox games that are not available on WiiU or PS4, hence the term "console exclusive".

But seriously, it is called reading in between the lines. It is a X1 headliner for 2014 that PS4 won't get. I mean cmon...

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
ps3-sales! said:
selnor1983 said:

I don't get it. 

Very good, yes PC is not a console.....it is Xbox games that are not available on WiiU or PS4, hence the term "console exclusive".

But seriously, it is called reading in between the lines. It is a X1 headliner for 2014 that PS4 won't get. I mean cmon...

I get the point he was trying to make; but it needs to be more specific. 

There are a lot of pc gamers out there. So the Ps4 owners with a pc aren't missing out on arguably the best version of Titanfall. 

With that petty argument out of the way.... Titanfall is the only game that I'm really hyped for. Like, insane hype level... There are numerous others that I'm merely, "just hyped" for such as Sunset Overdrive, but honestly beyond those it looks a bit dry so far. I'm not including Halo because I don't think it'll make it's 2014 release date, but if it does that goes under my "insane hype" level. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Looks like we will have more Exclusives in 2014????????? Seriously??????

More Xbox One exclusives planned for announcement in 2014
"I want to have a great E3 this year," says Phil Spencer

Posted on Monday 20th Jan 2014 at 10:29 AM UTC By Aoife Wilson, Staff Writer for OXM
27 Comment

Hands up who fancies a couple more Xbox One exclusive announcements in 2014. You? And you? Rejoice; Microsoft's Phil Spencer has confirmed via his Twitter feed that they're coming, and strongly hinted that this coming E3 will be a good one for Xbox fans.

@Ryuu179961 We will have announces in 2014, already working on the plan. I want to have a great E3 this year.
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) January 20, 2014

So what announcements can we expect at E3? Well, perhaps we'll finally get a look at whateverBlack Tusk are working on, or maybe we'll hear more on Lionhead's rumoured "unannounced project." Is it something new from Epic Games, perchance? Or maybe, just maybe, it's something else entirely. Keep a weather eye on that horizon.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/69739/more-xbox-one-exclusives-planned-for-announcement-in-2014/

PC gaming is so last century... So much even steam wants a console... 60m active player on steam a majority play f2p or 10 dollars games yeah go PC... And even if it is a major market when you see the average resolution on users PCs worldwide, I wouldn't worry about calling TF a Xbox one exclusive.. Heck any way you look at it its an MS exclusive... Consequence the cash goes in the same pocket whether you like Xbox one or not... MS wins every time if you play TF on any platform....

I have a question are the other games that they have just announcements of games they have coming or will they actually be released in 2014?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23