By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Will Go Bankrupt, Sony to Buy Them?

You shouldn't use the YouTube video's misleading title here.

This video is being sarcastic people. He's not saying Sony will buy Nintendo, he's talking about how ridiculous that idea is.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

man when Sony goes bankrupt all hell will break lose!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

everyone will then go buy SANYO bluray players and pretend they are a PS5.

i watched the full 15mins, the video won't kill you.

Cobretti2 said:
Roma said:

everyone will then go buy SANYO bluray players and pretend they are a PS5.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened

Around the Network

wow really goes to show how much sony is struggling and no one wants to reconize it.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

I'll leave this here

No, they are fine. They survived the GameCube gen that was pretty bad and they were coming from a weak gen too with N64. Now they are in a similar situation, but came from a better situation because of the Wii. And they have the 3DS to support them. If they flopped both consoles and handhelds at the same time, that would be a risk. And even then, I believe they could endure a gen that hard and fight another one.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

LOL what? Nintendo's whole company is almost as big as Sony's Whole Company... Heck, a few days ago, Nintendo was valued more than Sony... That dude is retarded if thats what he is stating...

I didn't watch the video btw cause I don't have 15 minutes to give to some random tool on youtube so I am basing it on the title

Your title should be... Nintendo will go Bankrupt, Sony to Buy Them according to some tool on youtube

Stock value can float like crazy, BlackBerry market value is way lower than their income, just because the predictions about them aren't good. If Nintendo wen't bankrupt, probably nobody would buy  it (why would you buy a company bankrupted? You will just put a sick organization inside yours). Sony, MS or 3rd parties would buy IPs and call it a day, just like happened with THQ;

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

LOL what? Nintendo's whole company is almost as big as Sony's Whole Company... Heck, a few days ago, Nintendo was valued more than Sony... That dude is retarded if thats what he is stating...

I didn't watch the video btw cause I don't have 15 minutes to give to some random tool on youtube so I am basing it on the title

Your title should be... Nintendo will go Bankrupt, Sony to Buy Them according to some tool on youtube

Well technically Sony Group does have the cash/assets to buy Nintendo, but it's still never going to happen. As i said, while Sony can technically afford it, it would still be a pretty stupid decision (they need to concentrate on their debt before looking to buy multi billion $ companies :P). Nintendo also aren't going to go bankrupt any time soon. Like Sony they have have a big enough cash pile to keep themselves afloat through years of hard losses.

lol people need to watch teh video