By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sugest me a good Strategy game.

Tagged games:

Strategy games are underated and should be more popular!

Yes! 26 78.79%

Right on! 5 15.15%

Of course! 0 0%

No doubt about it! 1 3.03%

Total:32
aryu said:
Why has nobody said Final Fantasy Tactics? It's a RPG strategy game but a strategy game nonetheless.

I theorize that Fire Emblem: Awakening ate Final Fantasy Tactics, and that's why it was successful.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

FTL: Faster Than Light (yeah for perma death!)
Shadowrun Returns

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Vashyo said:

You seem to like variety :)

Try the Men of War series, they're competing games to the Company of Heroes-games but with more realism and more elaborate destructible environments. Theres a new game coming out in a month too!

Manowar?

Just kidding, will check this out =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

NiKKoM said:

FTL: Faster Than Light (yeah for perma death!)
Shadowrun Returns

FTL the indie game?

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

aryu said:
Why has nobody said Final Fantasy Tactics? It's a RPG strategy game but a strategy game nonetheless.

There is a PSP version, doesn´t? I tried this last year, maybe I will give it another go.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
kabamarutr said:
Since you do not own a high end PC, I recommend Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. Trust me on this!

Also, the Dawn of War series with any/all expansions (can be found at decent prices).

StarCraft and StarCraft II (if you can manage it)

... and the whole Total War series. Of course there are many more, but these come from the top of my head. If I remember anything else, I'll post it.

Finally, you can check which games you can run on your PC in www.canyourunit.com

They really should port these to consoles =/

I want more strategy game experiences too. I'm thinking of replaying XCOM with the Enemy Within expansion soon since the game was so awesome.

I love strategy games but there's not enuff of them. It's my 2nd most beloved genre after RPGs.

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm... With one of the upcoming patch, they are making the online arcade free to play so you can try it out for free and the user created maps are just wow

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

WagnerPaiva said:
kabamarutr said:
Since you do not own a high end PC, I recommend Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. Trust me on this!

Also, the Dawn of War series with any/all expansions (can be found at decent prices).

StarCraft and StarCraft II (if you can manage it)

... and the whole Total War series. Of course there are many more, but these come from the top of my head. If I remember anything else, I'll post it.

Finally, you can check which games you can run on your PC in www.canyourunit.com

They really should port these to consoles =/

Battle for Middle Earth 2 was ported for the 360 and people said it worked well. As for the rest, I don't think it possible. You can ran most of them on your notebook, though.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Slimebeast said:
I want more strategy game experiences too. I'm thinking of replaying XCOM with the Enemy Within expansion soon since the game was so awesome.

I love strategy games but there's not enuff of them. It's my 2nd most beloved genre after RPGs.

Oh man, have you ever played TROPICO 4? It is so fun and funny, amazing! There is a port for the 360, very well made too =D