By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sugest me a good Strategy game.

Tagged games:

Strategy games are underated and should be more popular!

Yes! 26 78.79%

Right on! 5 15.15%

Of course! 0 0%

No doubt about it! 1 3.03%

Total:32
rik said:
Best ever rts fo me is company of heroes awesome online. Rome total war was also awesome so maybe check out the sequel hope this helps

Looks frantic =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Resonance Of Fate. 

Heres some gameplay: http://youtu.be/d-G3t0zS32w

You seem to like variety :)

Try the Men of War series, they're competing games to the Company of Heroes-games but with more realism and more elaborate destructible environments. Theres a new game coming out in a month too!

Warcraft III is an amazing story based strategy game.
Empire: Total War is one of the best XXXX strategies.

]

Why has nobody said Final Fantasy Tactics? It's a RPG strategy game but a strategy game nonetheless.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Around the Network

Nintendo's Fire Emblem series and Advance Wars (Dual Strike and Days of Ruin on DS).
I also particularly like the Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings games on PC.
For World War 2 strategy on PC, I like the Hearts of Iron Games, and in particular I greatly enjoyed Making History: The Calm Before the Storm.

you really should try Fire Emblem: Awakening.

On PC get Anno 2070, Company of heroes 2 and Shogun 2 Total War Gold. Get Rome 2 when the game also receives a Gold edition within a year or so. 

If you don't mind even older games you should definitely play Age of Mythology which for me is timeless. Because nearly 12 years after release I still like to play the game. Medieval 2 Total War has some of the best mods ever created like Third Age Total War(Lord of the Rings overhaul). Command and Conquer Generals and C&C3 I consider also timeless just like the first company of heroes.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Since you do not own a high end PC, I recommend Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. Trust me on this!

Also, the Dawn of War series with any/all expansions (can be found at decent prices).

StarCraft and StarCraft II (if you can manage it)

... and the whole Total War series. Of course there are many more, but these come from the top of my head. If I remember anything else, I'll post it.

Finally, you can check which games you can run on your PC in www.canyourunit.com

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Pikmin 3