Forums - Gaming Discussion - Donate money to Nintendo

They should sell a building.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Who whould have thought about this scenerio back in 2008/2009?

This "help" you speak of will be provided by many when Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros U, Bayonetta 2, X, and more are released. For the two third party companies supporting the Wii U, Ubisoft's Watch Dogs should sell somewhere between Rayman Legends and ZombiU, more if it isn't an unpolished port. As for Slightly Mad Studios Project CARS, hopes to good sales on all platforms.

Turkish said:

After today's troubling Nintendo news, I decided to take matters in my own hands because Iwata is failing at his job.

This thread will urge you to donate money to Nintendo, this can be either buy buying their consoles, or sending anonymous gifts to Iwata's office in the HQ in Kyoto.

How can you help Nintendo? Discuss

What about Sony? There basically are bankrupt.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Pavolink said:

Lol.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Thread/ 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Turkish said:
My next purchase is Donkey Kong TF and Mario Kart 8 in Spring, I'm helping out.

Pretty much this.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

we should convince them to lay-off some thousand employees. if their competition did it to reduce costs they can do it as well.

They should let the public throw tomatoes and rotten eggs at Reggie and Iwata for $5/throw. Nintendo would be profitable again in no time.

pezus said:

Just imagine if Nintendo hadn't amassed such a large amount of money in the DSWii days.

Because the losses they are facing are really huge...I think they barely burned the gamecube-gba money with this one.