By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

ethomaz said:

MB1025 said:

lol...... so was PS4>One for December, but we know what happened there.

Your posting privileges should be put on timeout.

Care to explain? I didn't understand.

What I meant...

PS4 low stock hold the sales numbers in December = common sense and to be fair a fact (how much it holds the sales is debatable)
Xbone "fasterst selling console" in November = lie or spin (call what you want)

But again. We are not dealing with facts. Your assuming the PS4 would have still outsold the XB1 based on nothing but assumptions. This is the same thing that lead to you being wrong about NPD's.

Not only that, but you continue to go on about supply being the reason when again you don't know how the sales would have turned out.

its is your assumptions against NPD numbers.

Get over yourself for a bit.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
TheSting said:

The guilty speak. Oh yea you burst my bubble big time. I should have wrote used the internet/called. You did burst my bubble tho lol.

didnt use the internet (at least in the sense your using) either. you seem bitter. take a break.

Uh huh. Guilty. I think you should take a break also :) you take one i will also K

TheSting said:

Uh huh. Guilty. I think you should take a break also :) you take one i will also K

i dont cry when people give bad news about my favored manufacture

MB1025 said:

But again. We are not dealing with facts. Your assuming the PS4 would have still outsold the XB1 based on nothing but assumptions. This is the same thing that lead to you being wrong about NPD's.

Not only that, but you continue to go on about supply being the reason when again you don't know how the sales would have turned out.

its is your assumptions against NPD numbers.

Get over yourself for a bit.

I'm assuming what? Please link me.

And yeap... PS4 supply issue is a fact and you said that it isn't... I corrected you.

For last (now you have my comment about) I believe PS4 didn't outsold Xbone in NPD December because the supply.

MB1025 said:
Raven722 said:
MB1025 said:
ethomaz said:

kirby007 said:

did you say the same for the november npd otherwise this is pretty hypocrite

"fastest selling console" is not a fact.

Neither is assuming PS4 would have outsold the XB1 in NA if there was more supply, but for some reason people are treating it as such.

It may not be 100% fact but when one is constantly sold out and the other is not with a gap of less than 100,000 and both consoles approaching 1 million in sales for the time period, then it becomes a reasonable conclusion. Especially when the large week 3 shipment of PS4's sold out and put it over the X1 for that week.

All I needed was it isn't 100 percent fact.

It doesn't need to be a fact to be a very reasonable conclusion and one that you cannot ignore. Unless you want to look like a bias fool. The numbers are too close with the X1 being available and the PS4 not being available for too long. Sony sends a big week 3 shipment to NA. Not only does their console sell a good chunk more that week but it does so while selling out with the X1 still being available. If that doesn't strike someone then they're being intentionally blind. 

Around the Network
benji232 said:
LTD sales number (includes both physical and digital) for some 3DS titles.

Pokémon X / Y - 3,170,000 (820,000 in December)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 1,210,000
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 1,100,000

http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/16/po...stems-in-2013/

Wait. Pokémon X/Y is undertracked?

Where is the good sis LAWLIGHT to see those numbers?

Let me tell you, I am obsessed with statistics and I am in love with thread already!

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

benji232 said:

We have Pokemon at 3.05 million in the US, and about 550k in December. Dare I say it is not MASSIVELY OVERTARKED?

Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing are very close, probably about right. Good job VGC.

benji232 said:

you need to fix the link. 

Otherwise this is fantastic sales. So, how much is X/Y WW at now. That seems like at least 7 million is you put Japan and US together

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Aaron Greenberg ‏@aarongreenberg 1m
Some good #NPD SW facts: #XboxOne YTD 2013: 4.8M retail games vs. 4.2M for PS4. COD & BF4 both sold better on #XboxOne.

The tie-ratio with digital is 2.9 that means about 1 million digital sales for Xbone.