By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I dump my vita? dissapointed

Are you happy with your vita?

Yes 95 43.78%

No 49 22.58%

Do not own 71 32.72%

Total:215

I have been going on a dull relationship with vita for about 6-8 months? Loosing intrest in her, dont get me wrong she is super pretty but very dull personality and doesnt offer much into the relationship and lacks the fun and good vibes of the other handheld i am cheating on vita with.. The reason why I would dump her is to get some credit to the new attractive xbox one or wii U/3ds games or steam cards somthing that will be used.

Do you think sony is going to support the vita like at all? it has a library of "okay" games with no 3rd party support, as it stands I really dont see a future in the vita other then playstation now. Depending on how much montly playstation now is vs how much i will use it on vita is a question asked is it really worth it? is there any groundbreaking games coming out for it?

LBP and killzone were amazing, tearaway looks pretty epic too but that cant be it for the good games.

I am Le dissapointed in the vita, it had major potential but failed to hit its mark. Am I the only one who feels this way?

or the vita gets great exclusive games and PS now turns out to be an awesome service, I just dont know.

vita pls

Edit: PS4 has a strong future, Vita however i dont really see it

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

I got rid of mine a while ago, I don't think it has a good future imo

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I just bought one a few weeks ago and I am really loving it so far. But then again, the future (in terms of first party support) doesn't look all that great. It's really your call though, people who love the vita will tell you to keep it and people who dislike it will tell you to dump it.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Future is worrying, but there are some great games on there already. If I didn't have so little money right now, I'd have quite a backlog for my Vita.

Depends on how much you enjoy niche Japanese games and Indie devs as that is clearly its future. Unless your buying a PS4 for some remote play I doubt you will use it too much in the future.

Around the Network

Cross play is the reason to keep the vita it has a very bright future. The vita's ability to play ps4 games anywhere ( with a solid wifi connection) with crossplay is a huge benefit. I know for a fact the guy at gamestop is playing the brand new ps4 assassin's creed at work on vita from his ps4 that is on stand-by at home. Try it ! He told me it's incredible to control your console and play PS4 games with vita anywhere with a solid wifi connection!

I definitely think you should get rid of your Vita.

Should you choose to do so, I am ready and willing to give "her" a good home, provided the price is right.

weird I swam through hundreds of PS4 units to find a vita and when I did it was just a display case

When i buy a console, i stick with it even if it dies out or has poor sales, just in case something good comes around, and because, as history has shown us, with each new hardware revision the quality of product drops.

Besides, I'm not so strapped for cash that I need to sell something to try something else.

-CraZed- said:
I definitely think you should get rid of your Vita.

Should you choose to do so, I am ready and willing to give "her" a good home, provided the price is right.

oh really?

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA