By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Personality Type?? UPDATED WITH MEMBER RESULTS!!

One thing I am really surprised about the test is that it says my personality has some kind of knack on foreign languages, and it's pretty much spot on.

I don't consider my english perfect and I'm certainly still learning but I always enjoyed studying english in school and didn't have any difficulties with it! I remember our teacher always sat dawn to explain how to approach the tests and in that time she always said we couldn't write until she said so. In that time I would sneak and answer the test before she finished explaining everything. As soon as she finished talking I always gave her back the test and she always got mad at me for that. She even called my parents to an interview once, telling me I was very good at english but I should respect her way of doing things.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

INFJ.

All quite close to the border though.

EDIT: Bloody hell, that description after was so accurate. Apparently I'm going to be the next Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King...but white.

I'm actually kind of surprised that I'm the only ESTJ in here. I would think there would be several more on this site.

I am... ENFP.

ENTP here...i come in the 3 % population

Around the Network
deadly2choke said:
ENTP here...i come in the 3 % population

My best friend is ENTP... we often have friendly arguments about basically anything and everything. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Wright said:

I am... ENFP.

Oh god, you were me all along.

TBH i highly doubt this has any real meaning. I mean I read almost all types and every type has a ton of stuff that totally matches my personality.

Its like glass ballism and horoscope stuff imho.

But according to the test I am INTP

Leadified said:
Wright said:

I am... ENFP.

Oh god, you were me all along.

Strange, considering I'd rather have a pic of Raiden instead of Snake

INTP
Introversion - 16%, Intuition - 27%, Thinking - 1%, Prospecting - 18%.

A lot of the questions were quite vague, I kept saying to myself "well it depends", so I wasn't sure how to answer.

"INTP personalities are usually very shy and reluctant when it comes to meeting other people. However, INTPs can also be very friendly and confident when they interact with people they know well or talk about things that interest them. INTPs are flexible and relaxed in nearly all situations, except when their beliefs or logical conclusions are being criticized. In those cases, the INTP is likely to become very defensive and argue tirelessly."

"They absolutely love new ideas and theories and would never miss an opportunity to discuss them with other people – however, this never-ending thinking process also makes them look somewhat pensive and detached, as INTPs are perfectly able to conduct full-fledged debates in their own heads."

"Unlike their more confident INTJ or ENTJ cousins, INTPs could spend ages reflecting on their actions. Even when an INTP is arguing with someone, this should be taken with a grain of salt – they might as well be arguing with their own mind."

This stuff was right on the money, the rest was 50/50.