By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the story behind your profile?

Best Sport!

Tennis 19 31.15%

Football (Soccer) 14 22.95%

Pussyfied Rugby (Football) 2 3.28%

Golf.. NO 1 1.64%

Rugby 0 0%

Swimming 4 6.56%

Running 1 1.64%

Lazying 12 19.67%

Total:53

Username: TheLegendaryWolf
Why? Was going to be TheLoneWolf, but saw too many with that username in some form or another.
Profile picture: X from the upcoming Wii U title, "X". Might change it sooner or later.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Cierto... En Espana son 5 horas y media más que en Latinoamérica. Deben ser las 12?

Ahora sobre el juego: o sea que tus acciones SI tienen consecuencias?

No. Si la pifias, tu cliente es declarado culpable y pierdes el caso xD

bananaking21 said:

i change my profile picture every now and then.

why my username is bananaking?

AAAhhhmmm, yeah, aahm... I don't know what to say... This is so sudden...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Cheddarchet said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I chose my profile picture cause I think its funny and I love Haruhi cause I think she is such an unique character and when I watched the whole series, I thought it was just so damn original that everyone should watch the series... It is literily, the perfect example of an anime done right imo (Excluding the Endless 8)

It is my #1 anime and I watched a lot of anime over the years and I rarely change my Avatar but I will change my sig the first day of every month cause thats my new years resolution

So I have to ask: Have you read the light novels, too?? Huge fan of the series here, so it's always fun to find others who feel the same. :D

I have read some but not all of them cause university really takes a kick so I will probably finish the rest after its done, I mainly watched the anime and read a lot of the mangas. I also don't really read light novels/mangas online, instead I buy them so there isn't any misstranslation so there is that too... With that being said, thanks to the internet and  people failing on spoilers, I think I have a pretty good idea of what happens near the end of the novels so far...

Its nice to find a fellow haruhist on this site loll! Glad you like the series as well. I really do find the whole sitution behind Haruhi so interesting and apart from Haruhi, my second favorite character would probably be Yuki but yea. I don't think I have really  ever seen anything better than this series yet although a few have come close

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Slarvax said:
bananaking21 said:

its ok to admit that you are extremely jealous

Around the Network
Wright said:
Slarvax said:

Cierto... En Espana son 5 horas y media más que en Latinoamérica. Deben ser las 12?

Ahhm, ok. Y cual es la razón del juego? Sólo trabajar como abogado por la eternidad?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Wright said:
Slarvax said:

Ahhm, ok. Y cual es la razón del juego? Sólo trabajar como abogado por la eternidad?

La historia es muy compleja. Sugiero que leas un poco la wikia y mires si te gusta el concepto.

This was my first profile picture here and is my go-to picture when I can't think of what else to put in there. It's Arthas after he fuses with the Lich King at the end of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It was most recently Robert Lutece from BioShock Infinite.

As for Kantor, it's a random word that I thought up one day, really.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

bananaking21 said:
Slarvax said:
bananaking21 said:

its ok to admit that you are extremely jealous

Well, I'm jealous of not knowing of this before!

Wright said:
Slarvax said:

La historia es muy compleja. Sugiero que leas un poco la wikia y mires si te gusta el concepto.

Bien, me intriga, además de que, a quién no le gustaría hacer esto?!