By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the story behind your profile?

Best Sport!

Tennis 19 31.15%

Football (Soccer) 14 22.95%

Pussyfied Rugby (Football) 2 3.28%

Golf.. NO 1 1.64%

Rugby 0 0%

Swimming 4 6.56%

Running 1 1.64%

Lazying 12 19.67%

Total:53

My name is derived from outlaw in Outlaw Star and auron from the Final Fantasy X character Auron. Two things I really liked when I came up this username about 12-13 years ago.

My avatar changes every 3-4 months usually. Every one has been a female character from a game or anime I really liked. Selvaria has been featured the most and I've included Code Geass, Nier, Final Fantasy XIII, Last Rebellion, Heavenly Sword, Persona 3, No Bra, Neptunia and others.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

My profile name came from the fact that one of my friends had initially speculated (just a short while after Pokemon X and Y was revealed) that there were going to be two new types, Light and Sound. Even though it only turned out to be just one new type and it was Fairy, I ended up combining the two together since it was the only thing in my mind when I created my user name.

My avatar... Well, I like dogs. It may or may not change.

I am free, I am free, it's the sound of peace.

My avatars rotate annually and are a testament to the best of animated television, basically. Year 1 was SWAT Kats, year 2 Megas XLR, year 3 One Piece, year 4 King of the Hill, year 5 My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, year 6 Venture Bros

The name comes from Mongol history, originally Genghis Khan, chosen for a Hunter-type character back in the good old PSO days, the name got shortened over the years as other websites found it too wordy (though with growing globalization and the ubiquitousness of the name Khan in Central and South Asia, i've been forced to adapt different names on other sites. Usually either Ogodei, Genghis' son, or Temujin, Genghis' proper name)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The username: TravenousMaximus would be my handle for gaming (NNID, PSN, Steam - I had two Xbox Live accounts at one point, but those had different names: I believe they were The_Red_Paladin and InbredTed_2_4 lol) a friend of mine gave me the nickname Travenous years ago

The avatar: that berserker in the avatar would be Travenous, in the flesh....and hair.

The name originates back in 03 when I frequented the Gamepro message boards. At the time I just basically combined my two favorite things, Gamecube and Metallica (creative of me, I know!) Funny enough this hasn't changed much a decade later (not Gamecube necessarily but Nintendo). The picture is pretty self-explanatory once you know what the name means..

Around the Network

My username: Dream_While_Awake - I think people should always chase their dreams, don't wait to fall asleep, do it while you're awake. Be the best you that you can possibly be.

My pic - I plan to change it at least once a month but if I like one who knows. I just change it whenever I'm in the mood. My current one is a drawing of a pretty woman and the background is a winter setting because it's January here in the U.S

While creating my account at cgchartz I put several names but unfortunately there were already taken. I was thinking and made this name within seconds. I change my profile pic regularly. But current links pic has stayed for a long time.

Dream_While_Awake said:
My username: Dream_While_Awake - I think people should always chase their dreams, don't wait to fall asleep, do it while you're awake. Be the best you that you can possibly be.

My pic - I plan to change it at least once a month but if I like one who knows. I just change it whenever I'm in the mood. My current one is a drawing of a pretty woman and the background is a winter setting because it's January here in the U.S

You mean winter? It's January everywhere in the world!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

You mean winter? It's January everywhere in the world!

Ha Ha! Good catch. Yes, that's what I intended.

My avatar Is Auron from FFX, it has been that way since I created this account and I will probably never change that as Auron is just too Bad Ass.

My name actually comes from my actual nickname that my friends call me which is Muffin, I got that nickname way back in the 6th grade as one of my oldest and best friends found out that My family was from England but living in the the U.S.Murrica they called me "The English Muffin" and it just went down to Muffin and it just stuck, so I use it for everything such as PSN, XBLA, and even Steam.