By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Amazon lists Pros, Elites, Cores and Arcades as discontiued by manufacturer

Well, hopefully Microsoft does release a slim. If they do it would make sense to do it on the 18th and drop the price by at least another 50$. They can use the GDC to bring in some sales.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Alright, anyone who actually believes this--seriously, there are somany things wrong here:

1. MS has a great year of games ahead of them (possibly not as big as Sony's, but big)
2. If they WERE exiting the console business, they would announce it themselves and try to put some type of positive PR spin on it. It wouldn't just happen.
3. The Xbox is still perfoming very respectably. Yes, PS3 has outsold it slightly for the last 2 months, which is great for Sony, but it seems many have forgotten that Microsoft 'won' the other eleven months of last year.

Sheesh...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
foxhounder said:
Zomg, its teh end of teh Xboxz!!

I would laugh my ass off followed by going and crying in a corner "First Sega now Microsoft nnnooooo"!

Then writing a pissed off letter to Microsoft about how I wasted 600$ buying their discontinued console. Probubly with the same result I got from Sega over DreamCast. 

Lastly of course I'd turn on my Nintendo Wii and hope for the best next generation. 

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Shortages on their own might be a good indication that a new SKU is coming out soon.

I think they will probably keep the Arcade and add another "Pro" SKU. Maybe they will announce it next week during GDC, after all some dude from Microsoft is giving one of the keynotes (I'm passing both keynotes this year, they both suck).

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I die a little inside when retards who don't know crap about videogames say microsoft is leaving, and sony "beat" microsoft in NA.

BS, I say, sony needs another 6 million consoles to catch up, so sony won't beat MS in NA. So sony fans, suck it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive