By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote for the Game of the Generation (Updated Daily)

fps_d0minat0r said:
TLOU

Votes from PS3 users are fragmented between more games than any other system where the votes are concentrated among fewer games.

For that reason, even though I was going to vote uncharted 3, my official vote is going to TLOU to make sure Naughty Dog dont get pipped by concentrated voting on another game thats close to it.

that doesn't make any sense. obviously, tlou is already running away with this race.

Around the Network

TLOU for me :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

My game of the generation is Final Fantasy XIII

A brief resume:

This is the top 15 right now:

The Last of Us 37
Super Mario Galaxy 32
Dark Souls 7
Mass Effect 2 5
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Skyrim 4
Xenoblade 4
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 3
Final Fantasy 13 3
Metal Gear Solid 4  3
Lost Odyssey  3
Uncharted 2 3
Red Dead Redemption  2
Grand Theft Auto 5 2
Wii Sports  2

Out of that list:

· There's 10 Ps3 games: GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy 13, Skyrim, Valkyria Chronicles, Mass Effect 2, Dark Souls and The Last of Us.

· There's 7 360 games: GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy 13, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2 and Dark Souls.

· There's 4 Wii games: Wii Sports,  Twilight Princess, Xenoblade and Super Mario Galaxy.

· There's 3 PC games: Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim.

· There's 4 Ps3 exclusives: Uncharted 2, Valkyria Chronicles, The Last of Us and Metal Gear Solid 4

· There's 1 360 exclusive: Lost Odyssey

· There's 3 Wii exclusives: Wii Sports, Xenoblade and Super Mario Galaxy.

· There's no PC exclusive.

Mass Effect 2.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Wright said:

A brief resume:

This is the top 15 right now:

The Last of Us 37
Super Mario Galaxy 32
Dark Souls 7
Mass Effect 2 5
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Skyrim 4
Xenoblade 4
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 3
Final Fantasy 13 3
Metal Gear Solid 4  3
Lost Odyssey  3
Uncharted 2 3
Red Dead Redemption  2
Grand Theft Auto 5 2
Wii Sports  2

Out of that list:

· There's 10 Ps3 games: GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy 13, Skyrim, Valkyria Chronicles, Mass Effect 2, Dark Souls and The Last of Us.

· There's 7 360 games: GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy 13, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2 and Dark Souls.

· There's 4 Wii games: Wii Sports,  Twilight Princess, Xenoblade and Super Mario Galaxy.

· There's 3 PC games: Dark Souls, Mass Effect 2 and Skyrim.

· There's 4 Ps3 exclusives: Uncharted 2, Valkyria Chronicles, The Last of Us and Metal Gear Solid 4

· There's 1 360 exclusive: Lost Odyssey

· There's 3 Wii exclusives: Wii Sports, Xenoblade and Super Mario Galaxy.

· There's no PC exclusive.

PC had a terrible year, sadly. I blame consoles for dumbing down PC games that would have been so much better if they had not been de-optimized so that consoles could run them.

bugrimmar said:

PC had a terrible year, sadly. I blame consoles for dumbing down PC games that would have been so much better if they had not been de-optimized so that consoles could run them.

Blame developers, then. CD Projekt, for example, designs awesome PC games and then port them later to console, no viceversa.

Xenoblade

pezus said:
bugrimmar said:

Disagree. This was a pretty great year for PC games (especially indies). Some of them even got a few GOTY awards (Papers, Please, Stanley Parable, Rogue Legacy, Dota 2 etc.)

Unfortunately, I'm not into cheap timewasters and retro games. If my beloved Skyrim had simply been PC exclusive, it wouldn't have had to be graphically limited to accommodate the weak-ass consoles.

bugrimmar said:
pezus said:
bugrimmar said:

Disagree. This was a pretty great year for PC games (especially indies). Some of them even got a few GOTY awards (Papers, Please, Stanley Parable, Rogue Legacy, Dota 2 etc.)

Unfortunately, I'm not into cheap timewasters and retro games. If my beloved Skyrim had simply been PC exclusive, it wouldn't have had to be graphically limited to accommodate the weak-ass consoles.

Every Elder Scroll except for Arena and Daggerfall have been multiplatform. Why would Skyrim be an exception?