By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote for the Game of the Generation (Updated Daily)

Aldro said:

And I disagree with every single thing you just wrote. Indeed, each to their own.

The bolded part makes me confused as you claim to prefer UC2 to TLOU. TLOU rips UC's ass hole in all of the above and then some. ( and I love me my UC...)

Heh.

At bolded - UC3 had parts in it that irked me, where UC2 didn't. TLoU is a totally different beast altogether.

In short, Uncharted 2 was the first Naughty Dog game I played that really blew me away. The Last of Us, while brilliant, didn't have the same impact on me when I played it. Anyway.. not going to go into detail to explain why, so I'm just going to leave it there.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2

bugrimmar said:
SMG -15
TLOU -15

Didn't realize that SMG was that good. Or just so many Nintendo fans?

No, it was that good. I voted for TLOU but SMG is certainly up there.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The Last of Us

I just wonder why people like dark souls. it's such a shitty game.

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
it's such a shitty game.

You know, that's just like, your opinion, man. If the game is getting votes, that mean the game isn't a shitty as you think in other people's eyes.

TLOU

TLOU

Votes from PS3 users are fragmented between more games than any other system where the votes are concentrated among fewer games.

For that reason, even though I was going to vote uncharted 3, my official vote is going to TLOU to make sure Naughty Dog dont get pipped by concentrated voting on another game thats close to it.

Nier

The Last of Us.