By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Okay now it's getting personal

In case anyone is still wondering if wiiforever is leo-j, he's not, unless leo-j knows how to use a proxy for irc. wiiforever is in the Netherlands.

*someone using the name wiiforever, that is. When I was on, wiiforever changed to kirby007, timed out, and the "rol" joined with the same ip.

Around the Network

^ really?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wow ... that has to suck . Well change ... everything I guess :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I could almost guarantee that this is wiiforever, though that's not a very helpful contribution. Either way, I've gotten quite a few spam comments, and I know he hates me.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

This is how shit VGchartz is. ioi is a Fu***** Bastard.

Around the Network

nevermind.

There's no way this is wiiforever, he's far too stupid to know how to change his ip.

AoA, just remove your email or IM contacts on your profile. Put a message on your signature asking to PM you if you need your IM contact or email. But just try to change your email address. I did the signature thing on my profile now.

Has anyone thought it was Soldar or whatever their name is? The 'latest spammer'?

The problem probably would have gone away if you guys didnt give the guy attention by making threads about him. If everybody just ignored him and just contacted a mod when ever there was spam the guy would've just given up.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Actually, I thought it was solidar, but im not sure. This whole spamming bit pisses me off. Spamming is # 3 on the list of my top ten things I hate.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits