By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Happy Birthday, Resident Evil 4!!

Tagged games:

My favorite game of all time. I initially hated the look of it since I was a fan of the earlier titles and I thought this had way too big a change, but man, after 5 minutes I was in love. I had to wait for the PS2 port but it was well worth it considering how much content Capcom put on that disk. 20 hour gameplay, Mercenaries mode, Seperate Ways storyline, unlockable guns, and plenty of extra costumes. Capcom today would lock half of that onto the disk and force you to pay ten buck a pop.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Got it at Christmas after it launched on PS2.

I was already a huge Resident Evil fan, and although it was quite different, I absolutely loved it. Bought the Wii edition as soon as it came out and then the HD remake for both PS3 and Xbox 360.

NobleTeam360 said:
It's in my backlog on my 360. I haven't gotten around to playing it much yet. I did enjoy RE5, RE6,and Revelations.

You should get round to played it then, especially if you enjoyed RE5, RE6 and Revelations!

Resident is at least one of the best games ever. and one of the best on gamecube. I've played it on GameCube and Wii. Happy Birthday Resident Evil 4!

Awesome game beat it like 4 times from start to finish.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

Around the Network

RE4 changed the RE franchise into a action shooter.which i dissaprove. classics RE is perfection. RE today is a mediocre game series so is RE4.
RE 3.5 looked S9ooooooo much better....

Awesome game probably still my favorite of the franchise. Played it on the Gamecube and 360 still need to go back sometime and get all the achievements on the 360 version.

This game pobably gives Metal Gear Solid 3 and Super Mario Bros. 1 a run for their money in the "game d21lewis bought the most times" category. You wanna know something? I'd buy it again! Great title and great memories. Happy Birthday, RE4!

Just noticed--"RE4" sounds like "Reefer".

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
resident evil 4 is my 6th favourite game of all time, loved it but i played it on ps2

It's okay. We won't hold that against you.

Awesome game, I used to play it with my sister and both of us were scared to death, lol.

Played it on GameCube of course, great memories.

Happy Birthday RE4.