By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMC4 360 game page: Mods allow spamming.

Hi all, go check out the page of the game. please read through the posts. as you will notice, stof and Montana have been on there. yet some of the worst offenders have not been banned yet.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7684 

What do you think of it?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Looks like they won.

Do want to ban people for giving a game 1/10 for no reason. Or are just complaining because some people said that the 360 version is worse?

Um, maybe my reading comprehension is off?

"DeadOnArrival06 says:
Damn right I'm mad it went to 360. How would your bitch ass feel if Gears Of War went to Playstion?
Posted on: 02/05/08, 20:52"

thats not a bannable offense, insulting other people?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

@ faxanadu, who is he insulting?

Around the Network

Do I really have to do all the thinking? only cause there is no quote button doesnt mean you can have a conversation.

RSEagle says:
Aww poor fanboys are mad the game went to 360. Average score= 4
Posted on: 01/06/08, 21:47

DeadOnArrival06 says:
Damn right I'm mad it went to 360. How would your bitch ass feel if Gears Of War went to Playstion?
Posted on: 02/05/08, 20:52

is that a concersation or what? is he insulting the first poster or what?

and the mods will find out about this how?

there's like a million postable places here. mods can find every single offense now, can they?

reporting them (PM) would be a good place to start.

the Wii is an epidemic.

well, two mods (sof, Montana) actually posted below those comments saying they are disgraceful.

Talon is really the go-to guy when it comes to the game pages... Most of us just don't have the time to do everything. Writing, moderating the forums, posting, etc... They all take time.

Talon loves the game section so if users have problems with something in there, PM him and it will be taken care of.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Man, I was reading that earlier....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!