By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo is worth more than Sony. Microsoft kicks both companies

rolltide101x said:
Pavolink said:
This speaks loud and clear at how Sony should drop from the hardware race and go third party.

I will assume you mean Nintendo lol. PS4 should outsell the Wii U in a matter of months

I said clear: SONY.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Anfebious said:

This thing is totally fake. Good photoshop skills but we all know Sony is way above Nintendo.

lol

Just out of curiosity, why can't you believe this?

Sony has a lot of losing divisions.

I know they have problems but they always can sell a bulding or two and get back on top.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

rolltide101x said:
Pavolink said:
This speaks loud and clear at how Sony should drop from the hardware race and go third party.

I will assume you mean Nintendo lol. PS4 should outsell the Wii U in a matter of months

And yet Nintendo, a company that only focuses on gaming software and hardware, is worth more than Sony, a company that has its hands on almost everything entertainment related and is big in the insurance business.

Nintendo would best be compared to Sony Computer Entertainment, and that's only a small part of Sony's business.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

...things will likely be different when Nintendo misses their forecasts.

All of them :/

...oh well, a phyrric "victory"....that won´t last long.

Sony really should get rif of their TV section.

orniletter said:
...things will likely be different when Nintendo misses their forecasts.

All of them :/

...oh well, a phyrric "victory"....that won´t last long.

Sony really should get rif of their TV section.

It won't. These are results after Sony PR speaks of PS4 - PS+ numbers and Nintendo will likely post profits. Missing impossible forecasts won't be a surprise for investors.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
rolltide101x said:
Pavolink said:

True, and 3DS will outsell both Vita and PS4. 

osed125 said:

Lock if re-posted

http://i.imgur.com/kynB09W.png

Your point being????

Sony has assetts valued at around $150 billion.

Stock price doesn't equal assets

Pavolink said:
rolltide101x said:
Pavolink said:

Lol! I think you got more chance of Nintendo going thirdparty than ever Sony. Sony are huge compared to nintendo and not just a games company. Sony Assetts are valued at $150 billion.

I said clear: Nintendo

Ashadian said:
osed125 said:

Lock if re-posted

http://i.imgur.com/kynB09W.png

Your point being????

Sony has assetts valued at around $150 billion.

Some reading for you. http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/marketcapitalization.asp

Definition of 'Market Capitalization'

The total dollar market value of all of a company's outstanding shares. Market capitalization is calculated by multiplying a company's shares outstanding by the current market price of one share. The investment community uses this figure to determine a company's size, as opposed to sales or total asset figures.

Frequently referred to as "market cap."