By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo is worth more than Sony. Microsoft kicks both companies

At Sony's peak how much were they worth?

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

if things were the other way around, this thread wouldn't fall from the hot topics section for days!

Not really, things have been the other way around for ages. It's only until recently this has changed.

think-man said:
MohammadBadir said:

if things were the other way around, this thread wouldn't fall from the hot topics section for days!

Not really, things have been the other way around for ages. It's only until recently this has changed.

i meant if the scenarios both companies are in would be switched, i.e. Nintendo being a larger company than Sony and the thread saying Sony just became larger :P

Anfebious said:

This thing is totally fake. Good photoshop skills but we all know Sony is way above Nintendo.

Surprises me that there are people who are still completely unaware of how financially robust Nintendo is and how financially troubled Sony is.

Nintendo are far from their peak but it's still a tightly run ship. To put in context, at their peak Nintendo was behind only Toyota in Japan in terms of market capitalisation. This is not revenue or assets or profitability but it is a standard method for determining a company's overall 'worth'.

Microsoft and Nintendo are the best :)

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:

agreed! we Nintendo fans are just nicer people. We don't constantly rub bad news in peoples faces like some other people do, constantly searching for bad news to put up as fast as possible

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
MohammadBadir said:

agreed! we Nintendo fans are just nicer people. We don't constantly rub bad news in peoples faces like some other people do, constantly searching for bad news to put up as fast as possible

well i wouldn't put it like that, there's lots of annoying Ninty fans on this site :P

MohammadBadir said:
Roma said:
MohammadBadir said:

well i wouldn't put it like that, there's lots of annoying Ninty fans on this site :P

sure there are but not nearly enough to keep bad news threads up for days

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'm amazed Madcatz are still in business.

Sorry to say, but when your company is selling major buildings that is never a good thing.

I have rented to businesses and some will get upset over a $50-100 dollar rent increase when the lease is up for renewal. I understand their position, but its not like all that money goes in my pocket costs go up regardless every year regardless of the lease.

But in the long run, I tell tennants, that if 50-100 a month makes or breaks the company they are in trouble. If they can't easily absorb the cost, then their bottom line can't  be healthy. In the same way that Sony selling buildings in a big worry,  there is no way that it can be looked at like a positive.