By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Round 1

Hmm, a tricky round. All are good users who contribute, so I'm going to go on instinct:

5p: Boutros (COMG and all the great people in it would be nowhere without this man)
4p: CGI (occasionally we don't see eye-to-eye, but that doesn't stop him being a great user)
3p: curl6 (for a new guy, he made an impression straight away. Always around to help, and very friendly).
2p: Ethomaz (I thought I loved Gran Turismo until I met this guy!)
1p: TBone (Always making threads, keeps the community going).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
No one should get sad at the placing or how many votes you get. Just being in the tournament means you're a good user and people like you.

So true, just the fact that people dislike you because you've made an argument that they've not liked but at least it's stuck in their heads means you've made an impact here. This Sites community is very healthy even tho it has an amount of Them/Us going on in places.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mmmmm...

5p - Ethomaz

4p - CGI-Quality

3p - Tbone

2p - Curl-6

1p - Boutros

5p-boutros
4p-cgi
3p-ethomaz
2p-t-bone
1p-curl-6

Above & Beyond

5.curl-6
4.tbone51
3.cgi-quality
2.boutros
1.ethomaz

btw where is spurge on ryan?

Around the Network
aviggo77 said:
5.curl-6
4.tbone51
3.cgi-quality
2.boutros
1.ethomaz

btw where is spurge on ryan?

He's getting spurged on.

It's too hard to vote!

5p - CGI-Quality (One of the best users in this forum since I've been around on VGC)
4p - Tbone51 (Brought a much needed balanced approach to Nintendo-related news, though he needs to create lesser spam threads )
3p - Boutros (Sorry man, haven't interacted with you much lately, but you've always been one of my favourites too)
2p - Curl-6 (A bit too extreme on his opinions, though an overall good user)
1p - Ethomaz (One of the true GT fans of this site, sadly I think he goes into too many non-Sony related threads to cause confusion)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

5p - Ethomaz
4p - Boutros
3p - CGI-Quality (don't see him anymore around here )
2p - Tbone51
1p - Curl-6

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

5p -Ethomaz
4p - Tbone51
3p - CGI-Quality
2p - Curl - 6
1p - Boutros