By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Europe's largest retailer of consumer electronics selling off Wii U stock for 99 Euros in Belgium

Nem said:
bubblegamer said:
Nem said:
You better be right about this cause i went on their website and they dont say anything of the sort there. I'm gonna go to belgium tomorrow and try to get this if true.

You have to go to that particular shop in the city mentioned in the ad. It's not nation wide. Op = Op means as long as supplies last.

Upon closer inspection, the sale was only today the 5th. The shop closed at 7pm (the sale lasted one sunday), so this is hardly the bad news people want to pass it as.

Wish i had caught that sale though. This is meaningless upon the spectrum though. Means nothing.

Seems like it. I thought it was a clearance sale at first, but it's just a promotion sale. The shop had just opened and they obviously wanted to get noticed. Looks like it worked!!

Around the Network

Bad news I guess!

Back to the kitchen Nintendo! Go cook me Mario a la PS4.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Nice deal considering it's the premium 32GB version. This version is 250€ in Germany so even better than half off. Which makes me think that it's just a typo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Nem said:
bubblegamer said:
Nem said:
You better be right about this cause i went on their website and they dont say anything of the sort there. I'm gonna go to belgium tomorrow and try to get this if true.

You have to go to that particular shop in the city mentioned in the ad. It's not nation wide. Op = Op means as long as supplies last.

Upon closer inspection, the sale was only today the 5th. The shop closed at 7pm (the sale lasted one sunday) wich was 3 hours ago, so this is hardly the bad news people want to pass it as.

Wish i had caught that sale though. This is meaningless upon the spectrum though. Means nothing.

No, it means something, not everything, but deffinetly not nothing.

Around the Network

Yeah, I'd have bought one for that price as well.

LINES FOR A 2 YEAR OLD SYSTEM !!!!!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Cheebee said:

Maybe I'm not seeing right, but aren't more people taking PS3s rather than Wii Us? Did they have a deal on them as well?

Cheebee said:

lol this is legit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought i would see a WiiU craze!!

Notice the jackass who threw a PS3 in frustration.

It must have sold amazingly at that price.