By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Europe's largest retailer of consumer electronics selling off Wii U stock for 99 Euros in Belgium

It's only one store, from one city in Belgium, it's an opening day promotion and when they run out of stock the price will return to normal. Other stores are selling them at normal price.

KylieDog said:
Can you buy online, and do they ship to UK?

The deal is available in-store only.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I read on GAF that they don't ship internationally.

That's actually a pretty good deal. I'd buy a WiiU for $130.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

You better be right about this cause i went on their website and they dont say anything of the sort there. I'm gonna go to belgium tomorrow and try to get this if true.

Seece said:
KylieDog said:

I read on GAF that they don't ship internationally.

I live here and you read right.

Around the Network

Back to the drawing board Nintendo, back to drawing board.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Nem said:
You better be right about this cause i went on their website and they dont say anything of the sort there. I'm gonna go to belgium tomorrow and try to get this if true.

You have to go to that particular shop in the city mentioned in the ad. It's not nation wide. Op = Op means as long as supplies last.

Hope it happens here in the UK

Who sells off a 2 year YOUNG system for only 99 euro? This should prove unequivocally that people DO NOT want the Wii U at the current price.

bubblegamer said:
Nem said:

You have to go to that particular shop in the city mentioned in the ad. It's not nation wide. Op = Op means as long as supplies last.

Upon closer inspection, the sale was only today the 5th. The shop closed at 7pm (the sale lasted one sunday) wich was 3 hours ago, so this is hardly the bad news people want to pass it as.

Wish i had caught that sale though. This is meaningless upon the spectrum though. Means nothing.