By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nintentacle is planning something... I just don't know what yet

It's a conspiracy theory tied up in the companies very name

Nin (e) Ten DO

I'll leave it to you to figure it out. It's probably true cause I made it up - and if one makes something - it follows therefore that it is real. Real = Made . Fake = Not made.

Around the Network
green_sky said:
naruball said:
I've see some funny threads from you. This, unfortunately, is not one of them...

It's a spin on this. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175482&page=1#

OT: Ha!

Oh, yeah, I know. I just think there must have been a funnier way to make a parody of it.

naruball said

Oh, yeah, I know. I just think there must have been a funnier way to make a parody of it.

you really cant have a funnier way when the original subject matter isnt really parody worthy.

Max King of the Wild said:
naruball said

you really cant have a funnier way when the original subject matter isnt really parody worthy.

"I can't search by name anymore, must search by numbers. Must mean a new SKU is on the way."

I'm sure there's a hidden gem in there somewhere.

I don't know, but I feel they're planning something huge. Maybe a new bundle.

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:

"

yeah... thats exactly what i said. lol reading comprehension

All these numbers, or lack thereof. They're making me so confused and so puzzled. Serial numbers. They must mean something. I feel like something absolutely huge is coming up by this company. It's all so weird. And so strange. They're planning something. That I am sure of. It could be a bundle, it could be something else. All these possibilites. The possibilities are endless. I just don't know.

Max King of the Wild said:
IsawYoshi said:

"

yeah... thats exactly what i said. lol reading comprehension

Having a hard time trying to figure out what your implying here... 

Seriously, you need to take things less seriously.

IsawYoshi said

Having a hard time trying to figure out what your implying here... 

Seriously, you need to take things less seriously.

i hacent taken anything seriously. im just wondering what about a thread discussing the possibility of a sku change or bundle with observations to support such is worthy of a mock thread? its just not funny. Sorry, guess I should have stuck with the convention and had a poll when wii us were going to self destruct

no man it's not like these companies plan things so I have no idea what you're talking about

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(