By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is planning something... I just dont know what yet

Max King of the Wild said: I also see strange things on other retailer sites. I went to gamestop.com and hit shop consoles for ps4 and it took me to a site that said 0 results.

Just went to gamestop.com and shop consoles for PS4 worked just fine. None in stock, but 2 refurbished and 2 new showed up like normal.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
pokoko said:
Sounds like a new SKU. Kind of strange that the stand-alone isn't being listed, though, unless all PS4s are going to be bundled with something.

Im thinking everything is going to be bundle but what game? We know of Infamous bundle but that is far off. I hope Sony isnt constrained till then.

Could be PS+ trial included with every PS4 purchase.  That would make sense.  Could see a digital game coming with every unit, as well, such as Resogun.  That would be nice.

Vita in every PS4 bunduru, sales rocket, best ever handheld takes its rightful place :)

Seriously though, we haven't heard anything about the ultimate bundle with Vita and PS4, so that may have something to do with it, otherwise... I don't know, if we were nearer Feb I'd say Infamous:SS bundle but I don't know, though I suppose its only a month and a bit away...

Also none of these explain why the standalone would go walkies so I have no idea really

Digi30 said:
Max King of the Wild said: I also see strange things on other retailer sites. I went to gamestop.com and hit shop consoles for ps4 and it took me to a site that said 0 results.

Just went to gamestop.com and shop consoles for PS4 worked just fine. None in stock, but 2 refurbished and 2 new showed up like normal.

im on mobile. i also was on mobile a few days ago when and it worked fine then. 

Max King of the Wild said:
Digi30 said:

im on mobile. i also was on mobile a few days ago when and it worked fine then. 

Just tried mobile and see the same bundles.

Around the Network

http://m.gamestop.com/browse/consoles/playstation-4?nav=28-xu0,13ffff2412-1dc

thats where it takes me when i hit shop consoles

PS4 Bundle no doubt.

Also, when i do navigate around gamestop to find the ps4 it wont let me check store availbility but will for X1 and ecerything else

Bundle with Last of Us: Eyegasm Edition

would buy 2. One to use, another one to sell in 50 years for 15000 euros.

PS4 being discontinued