By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony is planning something... I just dont know what yet

bananaking21 said:
PS4 being discontinued

Better earlier than never to realize that they have no chance against the cloud.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
bananaking21 said:
PS4 being discontinued

Better earlier than never to realize that they have no chance against the cloud.

the PS4 obviously isnt selling, you cant even find them in stock. 

FrancisNobleman said:
Bundle with Last of Us: Eyegasm Edition

would buy 2. One to use, another one to sell in 50 years for 15000 euros.

call it your retirement plan

bananaking21 said:
vivster said:
bananaking21 said:
PS4 being discontinued

the PS4 obviously isnt selling, you cant even find them in stock.

Retailers are just too afraid of the press backlash for selling doomed goods.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pokoko said:

Could be PS+ trial included with every PS4 purchase.  That would make sense.  Could see a digital game coming with every unit, as well, such as Resogun.  That would be nice.

was the ps+ limited time only? Also, it didnt advertise any extras in the box. Would they need to change everything if they decided not to include those anmore?

Around the Network
Digi30 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

im on mobile. i also was on mobile a few days ago when and it worked fine then. 

Just tried mobile and see the same bundles.

I guess this ends the thread :/

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

pezus said:
FFVII remake confirmed?

i would need to see the math

Shinobi-san said:

i dont think that guy is doing what i said.  i posted the link if your on your phone you can see it yourself. thats what the gamestop site directs to

Max King of the Wild said:
Shinobi-san said:

i dont think that guy is doing what i said.  i posted the link if your on your phone you can see it yourself. thats what the gamestop site directs to

You're doing it wrong,your browser is messed up or you just have a bad link.

CES Sony presentation is just one day away guys. Kaz is going to blow your mind and bring the company back to their formor glory with just one announcement It's been so hard to not reveal this megaton!

From this point forward all PS4s are bundled with a Sony 4k tv and 10 xperia smartphones.