I've been bouncing back and forth between a lot of retro stuff lately, the games are just on another level of quality than most modern games. Also, I just got a sweet new controller attachment for my android phone and have been using it to enjoy some roms with.. Some of the games I've been dabbling in lately are:
- Secret of Mana (SNES) (finally almost beaten)
- Super Mario World (SNES) (me and my sister have been playing a lot. It's been a blast, minus the instance of our cartriage erasing out game)
- EVO: The Search for Eden (SNES) (criminally underrated game)
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES)
- NSMB U (Wii U)
- Nintendoland (Wii U)
- Skyrim (PC) Played a ton on the Xbox 360 before, but thought I'd see how it compares on my awesome gaming PC, and it looks and plays a hell of a lot better. Might actually try to beat the game this time.
- Terraria (PC) Playing the multi with a friend, very fun, and also been building a mansion in the single player, awesome in its own way.. Haven't been playing nearly as much lately though, think I'm starting to get burnt out on it, similar to what happened to me with Minecraft.