By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect's 300 Greatest Games of All Time

TruckOSaurus said:
I've played 119 of the Top 300 games. I still have a long way to go.

You're doing better than me, I've only played 76 of those game and out of those I've only beaten about 25-30 of them.

Around the Network

Amazing work! I was too lazy to make my list, but I promise I'll do it next year!

I have played over 200 of those games (I was getting tired and lost count) between nes, snes, 64, GB, GBA, DS, 3DS, wii, wiiu, GC, PS1, PSP, Genesis and dreamcast... holy list of games. I wish I could have the time to play them all again :(

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

TruckOSaurus said:
I've played 119 of the Top 300 games. I still have a long way to go.

That count is something I'll have to work on.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

great work smeags.btw did you count my late votes?

Smeags said:
Michael-5 said:

If it wasn't for your threads I'd be gone a long time ago. I joined VGC for the "Most Wanted" threads. I stayed for the "Vote your top 50 games ever" threads.

I was going to post an insightful and meaningful reply, but then I remembered I have to beat others over the head with Gran Turismo vs. Forza graphical comparisons and spread the glory of my console exclusives, despite the fact that they aren't actually very good (but they're exclusive!).

*maniacal laughter*

Yeah, I'll stop now. I'm tired. And Dragon Age: Origins isn't finished installing yet. -_-

HAHA I got Dragon age as a Christmas present from a friend a couple years ago. Haven't touched it.

I hear for about Racing SIMs, I used to be on the frontlines all time time in those. What a waste of my life.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Such an amazing list of games and brilliantly put together Smeags. really cool to see where the members of the vgchartz community found their love of video games and to read through some of the very biased reviews and nostalgia people have towards certain old games made me add a good few titles to my "to play" list :)

Great work tho Smeags, /tips hat

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I noticed that Majora's Mask isn't on the N64 list, it should be right below Mario Kart 64

Information overload! I will have to check it all out later.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

This thread

Wow! That must have been an herculeous job to make this thread. Congrats and Thank you very much for posting this in such clear and easy-reading way.

No love for Atari games? Lol.
I´m dissapointing to see how low people put Tetris.... this is one of the most important (and best) games of the entire history of videogames