By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 HD Collections You Want!

ktay95 said:
I guess people missed where it said 6th gen

Mhmm :P

]

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Yeah, I'm guessing since Wii was 7th gen but NOT HD people are just assuming it's fair game. 

To the OP:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

That's about it for the Gamecube games for me. 

If 7th gen/Wii games are eligible then I'd say:

1. Zelda Triforce Trilogy Collection (WWHD, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword)

2. Xenoblade Chronicles

3. Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 HD Collection

4. The Last Story

5. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

TK14 said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah, I'm guessing since Wii was 7th gen but NOT HD people are just assuming it's fair game. 

To the OP:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

That's about it for the Gamecube games for me. 

If 7th gen/Wii games are eligible then I'd say:

1. Zelda Triforce Trilogy Collection (WWHD, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword)

2. Xenoblade Chronicles

3. Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 HD Collection

4. The Last Story

5. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

I'll just alter it to allow wii games :P

]

Vikki said:

I'll just alter it to allow wii games :P

Thank you, kindly! :p I'm not a big GC fan but there are plenty of Wii games I'd buy again in HD! 

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Serious_frusting said:
Leadified said:
Serious_frusting said:
The best Megadrive games remastered. I would pay good money.

Here you go. It's not you know 1080p 60 FPS but they're remastered not to look like crap on HDs .

Dont get smart with me. I mean like castle of illusions. The way they remade it. Actually with that said, Where is wonder boy in that collection -__-

Yeah, I know what you mean (I acutally messed up the original post), you could blame Backbone Entertainment and Sega pretending that the Sega Master System never existed, there's only 2 SMS games and you have to unlock both of them.

Around the Network

Totally agreed with REmake/RE0, Fatal Frame and Dark Cloud HD collections. I'd add on Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia.

Oh, and make Konami try again with the Silent Hill HD collection. How did they even screw that one up?..

Albicant said:
Totally agreed with REmake/RE0, Fatal Frame and Dark Cloud HD collections. I'd add on Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia.

Oh, and make Konami try again with the Silent Hill HD collection. How did they even screw that one up?..

Don't even get me started on the disasterpiece of an HD collection.

]

Serious_frusting said:
Leadified said:
Serious_frusting said:

Here you go. It's not you know 1080p 60 FPS but they're remastered not to look like crap on HDs .

Dont get smart with me. I mean like castle of illusions. The way they remade it. Actually with that said, Where is wonder boy in that collection -__-

It doesn't have Wonder Boy... but it has a few classics!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Shenmue, Max Payne and Timesplitters collections.

Would also love to see Final Fantasy XII and Jet Set Radio: Future get a HD remaster.

Leadified said:
Serious_frusting said:
Leadified said:
Serious_frusting said:

Yeah, I know what you mean (I acutally messed up the original post), you could blame Backbone Entertainment and Sega pretending that the Sega Master System never existed, there's only 2 SMS games and you have to unlock both of them.

And these compaies wonder why people emulate games. It does not half look stupid havig to have your maser system and megadrive taking living room space. Though t is ce to bring t out o the odd time and see everyone like oh i had one of them. Its crazy how quick you can get people glued aroud the tv with old consoles

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st