By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Will Probably Outsell Wii U by Spring Globally - Michael Pachter

Fusioncode said:
eyeofcore said:
I am out of here...

I won't argue with biased pro-Sony fans... I hurt their feeling.

Oh don't worry, we'll be sure to bump this around March so you can see how wrong you were. 

I bet you won't when you see I was right...

Around the Network
eyeofcore said:
Fusioncode said:
eyeofcore said:
I am out of here...

I won't argue with biased pro-Sony fans... I hurt their feeling.

Oh don't worry, we'll be sure to bump this around March so you can see how wrong you were. 

I bet you won't when you see I was right...

That arrogance is so gonna come and bite you in the ass, kid. It's gonna be delicious.

Orlik666 said:
D

Nobody here in Europe care about smash and mario kart. For us those games are overrated and just boring.

Hardcore gamers want Watch_Dogs, MGS V, Infamous: Second Son, Uncharted 4. Casual gemers are interested in CoD and new Fifa. The only people who will buy WiiU and Nintendo games here, are parents who want child friendly games for their kids.  

Ok we all know PS4 will dominate but overrated? LMAO. A typical fan would say that about SSB+MK. Smash is one of the most competitive fighters so  yeah, and MK is addictive as hell. Just cuz you dont play them doesn't mean its boring. I mean 34mil+ disagree with u on mk

tbone51 said:

Ok we all know PS4 will dominate but overrated? LMAO. A typical fan would say that about SSB+MK. Smash is one of the most competitive fighters so  yeah, and MK is addictive as hell. Just cuz you dont play them doesn't mean its boring. I mean 34mil+ disagree with u on mk

It is one of my favorite games, but it isn't competitive. SSB isn't balanced. Mortal Kombat and Injustice aren't competitive fighting games too by the same reason. KoF, SF, these are competitive fighting games.

torok said:
tbone51 said:

It is one of my favorite games, but it isn't competitive. SSB isn't balanced. Mortal Kombat and Injustice aren't competitive fighting games too by the same reason. KoF, SF, these are competitive fighting games.

I meant more of melee (but your right) Also have you tried Project M 3.0? Amazing game (mod)! 

Around the Network
Orlik666 said:
DietSoap said:
... Did he just forget about Mario Kart in spring or something?

I like Pachter and all, but yeah, nah, 2014 is going to be an absolute monster of a year for the Wii U. Between that and Smash it's going to sell more than the PS4 and Xbox One for the full year easily.

LOL

Nobody here in Europe care about smash and mario kart. For us those games are overrated and just boring.

Just because you live in Europe and think that way does not mean that everyone else shares your own opinion and I am from Europe and I don't share your opinion nor my friend I know. You are a single person/individual, you are not the collective of multiple bodies connected to a single mind. You aren't borg, learn that... You don't represent Europe nor your friends that think that way...

I won't buy PlayStation 4 nor Xbox One, I will buy a Wii U because of games it has... I will buy Super Mario 3D World, will buy Mario Kart 8, will buy Super Smash Bros U because they look like games that I will have fun and if fun means "overrated" then hey... I will at least have some fun.

Hardcore gamers want Watch_Dogs, MGS V, Infamous: Second Son, Uncharted 4. Casual gemers are interested in CoD and new Fifa.

Yea... Wanna-be "hardcore gamers"... Playing those games don't make you hardcore at all and that is not point of the hardcore in the first place, it got twisted by you wanna-be hardcore that are just bunch of casuals... You are like a regular kid that tries to be a Punk, but it is not a punk, you like those Emo wanna-be's... *yawn*

You know what really makes a hardcore gamer? The amount of games that you buy, the amount of times you spend playing games, playing on a difficulty that is challenging for you, trying to get every secret, every achievement/trophy, have a vast collection of games, replay games that you have played just to see if you missed something, etc... That is hardcore gamer, it is dedication of your life as a gamer that respects the art/style of the game for what it is...

You could be just playing games from Nintendo and still be a hardcore gamer, you would be a hardcore NIntendo gamer and if you play just games from Sony then you are hardcore Sony gamer... Your values about hardcore are wrong, it is not about the gore, violence, dark themes, realism or anything else really. It is about sacrificing some of your precious time to a hobby that you love so much, it has nothing to do really with what games you play except if you are a wanna-be hardcore gamer that is casual or if lucky a core gamer...

I play video games since age of 3 when I got PlayStation and most if not all games were what you consider for "hardcore gamers"...

I bet you didn't play Syphon Filter when you were like 3 or something like I did... HAHAHA

The only people who will buy WiiU and Nintendo games here, are parents who want child friendly games for their kids.

Your opinion is ignorant and incorrect... I guess nobody bought Resident Evil 4 on Wii or Metroid Prime games on Gamecube and Wii... Oh wait... They did. Please, type on youtube Alphaomegasin and watch his videos. That is a real hardcore gamer you casual.

Just because you can't comprehend that there are teens, adults and even old people playing Nintendo games does not mean that they aren't, you are just an ignorant person that really does not know anything about gaming since you showed all your knowledge with this reply. I feel uncomfortable to say hardcore when I describe what kind of gamer I am because you dude bro kiddies are ruining the very essence and image of hardcore, its like turning a video game into a movie, its awful and a f-ing heresy.

I will have fun playing Bayonetta 2, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Watch Dogs, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, Monolith Soft's X(working title), Hyrule Warrior's(working title),  etc... Because I know I will enjoy them and play them "to death".

There is no chance for WiiU to win over PS4 without Europe. 

Europe wasn't really Nintendo's stronghold, you have Japan and USA in which Nintendo has influence...

I don't understand why people are even getting the PlayStation 4, they could get a PC for 500$ that smokes it right now and that can do much more and you don't need to pay for online multiplayer and other things. It can do all things that PlayStation 4 does and much more... PlayStation 4 is not even a console nor is Xbox One, just gimped PC's like original Xbox was, awful. Heresy.

>>>IMPORTANT<<<

If you are going to respond then read all I wrote otherwise if you don't then you have no credibility in case you respond to me...

BTW; Ninja Gaiden started on Nintendo's console, so does Final Fantasy, Front Mission,  Castlevania, etc... Hardcore is Nintendo and I dare you to play a game on "Nintendo Hard" difficulty... No! I double dare you!

tbone51 said:
torok said:
tbone51 said:

I meant more of melee (but your right) Also have you tried Project M 3.0? Amazing game (mod)! 

I hope that Super Smash Bros U is close to Melee... I heard so many good things about Melee and I have seen videos... My jaw dropped to the floor.

I need to get Gamecube...

PS4 will outsell Wii U by spring is probably right, sales of the wii u are very disappointing, the console will be easily dominated by XB1 and PS4 in NA and in Europe the figures are really bad, the line-up this year is promising, 2014 will be a little better.

eyeofcore said:
tbone51 said:
torok said:
tbone51 said:

I hope that Super Smash Bros U is close to Melee... I heard so many good things about Melee and I have seen videos... My jaw dropped to the floor.

I need to get Gamecube...

you dont need a GCN. You need a Wii+SSBB+ Mod of Project M! Its a better Melee with all the characters from SSBB

spurgeonryan said:
But was that even worth a prediction from him?

Seeing as this thread has over 200 replies and some people are still arguing that the Wii U will stay ahead of the PS4 in 2014, I'd guess yes, it was worth it. :D