By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote Now! gamrconnect Most Wanted: February 2014

5p Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U)
4p X (WiiU)
3p FFXV (Ps4)
2p Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)
1p MGS V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

1. super smash bros U (Wii U)
2. Mario kart 8 (Wii U)
3. Halo 5 (Xbox one)
4. X (Wii U)
5. Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

1. X (Wii U)
2.Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)
3.Super Smash Bros (Wii U)
4.Persona 5 (PS3)
5.Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)

1. Kingdom hearts III (PS4)
2. Final Fantasy X (Vita)
3. Infamous Second Son (PS4)
4. Uncharted (PS4)
5. Metal Gear Solid GZ (PS4)

1. Monolith Soft's "X" (Wii U)
2. The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
3. Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
4. Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
5. Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

1- X wiiu
2- Bayonetta 2 wiiU
3- Mario kart 8 wiiU
4- Smash bros WiiU
5- Smash bros 3ds

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

The winner this month is the JRPG. 8 of the top 12 skus are JRPG's, spread across 5 platforms. And that's not even including some big names just a bit further down.

Other winners include Nintendo as a publisher, the Wii U (huh), and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD.

The main games that will open new space next edition include DKC:TF and Bravely Default, each of which are in the Top 10 and will be released in February. Time will tell if Nintendo can recover some momentum lost by these two games, particularly for the 3DS.

Love and tolerate.

5p: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) [It's almost funny how under the radar this game is. I cannot wait to play it. ^_^]
4p: Super Smash Bros. (Wii U) [I had a dream about playing it. The hype has officially begun]
3p: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PC)
2p: X (Wii U) [I also had a dream about playing this game. It was great.]
1p: Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) [It's time to get hyped for this game as well]

I guess it sounds weird considering the position the Wii U is in compared to other consoles, but man... there's just not a lot of games outside the system (3DS included) that really get me excited. South Park: The Stick of Truth, Yoshi's New Island (please be good...), Smash Bros. 3DS (which is essentially the Wii U game)... luckily I have a pretty big backlog so I'll work on that.

Smeags said:
5p:
4p:
3p:
2p: X (Wii U) [I also had a dream about playing this game. It was great.]
1p:

When you start dreaming about playing games that aren't even released, it's time to take a break .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

1: X (WiiU)
2: Donkey Kong. TF (WiiU)
3: Mario Kart (WiiU)
4: Bayonetta 2 (WiiU)
5: Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(