By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2nd Annual SSM

Need for Speed and PES Ps3 version have already outsold the 360 versions, but this game does appeal to wider audience round the world. Go PS3!!!!

Around the Network
mmnin said:
PDF said:

Also you shouldnt be in here as I can tell your not a Sony Fanboy.

That was my point. So I can't read anything you guys post or comment on them just because i'm not blindly obsessed with Sony? Sounds pretty discriminatory to me.

How many times have we seen PS3 fanboys on forums based on the wii or 360. We live in free countries(most of us do) and Im allowed to read what i want when I want and respond to it if I dont like the comment or how you got your facts. Just as you are allowed to do the same.

Imthelegend said:
mmnin said:
PDF said:

That was my point. So I can't read anything you guys post or comment on them just because i'm not blindly obsessed with Sony? Sounds pretty discriminatory to me.

How many times have we seen PS3 fanboys on forums based on the wii or 360. We live in free countries(most of us do) and Im allowed to read what i want when I want and respond to it if I dont like the comment or how you got your facts. Just as you are allowed to do the same.

Read the OP, this is a thread for PS3 fanboys to say how great the PS3 is

I read the OP but I am still allowed to comment if there is a flaw in the forum. they should use WW numbers not getting numbers that distort the truth. Sony do this all the time and make it sound better than what it is.

Munkeh111 said:
Imthelegend said:
mmnin said:
PDF said:

Read the OP, this is a thread for PS3 fanboys to say how great the PS3 is

Perhaps he should make a disclaimer that limits the speech to topic relavance instead of restricting who can participate! If he had done that, then not only would Nintendo and Microsoft fans not wanted to bother unless they were trolling (which they would be banned for), but it would have possibly added more depth, constructive input, or interesting spins to the topic as well as avoided the topic being singled out by people who might be offended.

Around the Network
PDF said:

The PS3 Empire has control of Japan

OK, now I know you're just being sarcastic :)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
PDF said:

yeah that is funny. I missed that first time. So as thePS3 is the empire,  are the Wii rebels. We all know who won that.

Imthelegend said:
NJ5 said:
PDF said:

yeah that is funny. I missed that first time. So as thePS3 is the empire,  are the Wii rebels. We all know who won that.

this is the PS3 Empire's battle against the 360, the Wii is being ignored because it is more convenient

Sorry ... I convine only tp the side of the PSP :P Joking , I really should support the big brother to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Leave em alone guys. This is a Sony fanboy celebration. Of course they're cherrypicking, but it honestly doesn't matter. Lets Sony fanboys have their thread.

When they bring that bullshit to every other thread they post in, then own them. This thread is offlimits to anti sony propoganda, imo.

Papaton scores AAA, PS3 bests 360 in America, PSP beats DS in Japan. Best month for Sony since 360 launched, imo.

Won't last though, but then again, I'm a realist. You never know when true destiny awaits. See Giants superbowl win.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.