By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 and WiiU mostly Out of Stock through out Christmas according to nowinstock.net

While I was searching for an answer as to why the tits was eshop down for so long, I came across this site that shows the stock status for a lot of items. I, personally never heard of this site before but it seems to be legit for now. If there is one thing I noticed is that it doesn't cover ALL the bundles and etc but it does seem to cover a lot of them. Anyway, ps4 and the wiiU seemed to have sold out around Christmas as the x1 are in stock. Idk how reliable this site is but I will certainly keep an eye on it! It also has an alert system where it will email/text you when there is something in stock. Pretty neat imo

Source: http://www.nowinstock.net/

Lock if already posted

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

yep. WiiU is been out of stock everywhere...because there was little stock tbw lol

Why is that website tracking the discontinued Nintendoland and basic 8 GB launch Wiiu bundles instead of the Super Mario u + Super Luigi u Wii u console?

I saw a lot of ps4, just one Wii u and zero xbone at my local sears, so it must means nobody is buying sony's machine.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Retailers were making sure that they didn't over order Wii Us like they did last Christmas IMO. We can see from the numbers that it sold respectably, but I'm sure Nintendo would have been able to get more systems to retailers had they actually wanted them.

Around the Network

There were plenty Wii Us available in my area... I still haven't seen a single PS4. I've seen a couple X1s.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Locknuts said:
Retailers were making sure that they didn't over order Wii Us like they did last Christmas IMO. We can see from the numbers that it sold respectably, but I'm sure Nintendo would have been able to get more systems to retailers had they actually wanted them.

Didn't the Wii U sold really well last Christmas? The drought started January 2013 iirc.

Nintendo and PC gamer

The Wii U should be alright now that there is a solid lineup and lots of AAA titles coming out in 2014. I dont think it will ever sniff Wii numbers but 55 - 60 million is realistic.

osed125 said:
Locknuts said:

Didn't the Wii U sold really well last Christmas? The drought started January 2013 iirc.

I think it did yeah but retailers were expecting another Wii situation after the initial Christmas success and over ordered. It didn't sell again until recently. It's going to be an uphill battle for Nintendo to regain the confidence of retailers with the Wii U outside of Christmas time. It looks like they have the games though, so I think it's going to happen.

Out of stock is no indication of success or failure unless you actually have the figures for how many are available. How many consoles each manufacturer has supplied to retail is no indicator either. We just need to know how many have actually sold to end consumers.