By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, I finally played SM3DWorld and...

What do you think?

You don't have the game, don't lie to me 51 43.97%

Very deep in your heart, you hate it 20 17.24%

3D World features Mario? 14 12.07%

SMB3 is better than SMW 31 26.72%

Total:116

3D World sold 1.2 million in 22 days.... Ummmmm.... That's not a flop.

Around the Network

I love this game, its my favorite mario since mario 64. :).

My main criticism is some of the early bosses and their boss stages are too generic to a point that they maybe should have just cut them. They don't take long nor are frustrating in any way, I think they should have attached them to the end of some stages instead instead of those little houses or whatever. They're not particularly whismical graphically, or fun mechanically.

I think the depth perception is a bit of an issue too. But, I got a feel for it after a bit. Overall though, I absolutely loved it.

ishiki said:

My main criticism is some of the early bosses and their stages are too generic to a point that they should have just cut them.

I agree the depth perception is a bit of an issue too. But overall, I absolutely loved it.

I never really had the problem with depth perception after the first 3 of (Spoiler alert) 10 Worlds. Generic bosses in the first few levels I can also forgive, it introducing new gamers to the series. Just my opinion though.

Oh, Pavolink is also very well known for being extremely critical of the Wii U (as he even jokes about in his poll). If he thinks something is even good with a biased eye, I would definitely check it out.

In fact I would go as far as saying he's now a troll. I know what his profile says, but I would love to see his comments defending the Other M, Skyward Sword, and Resident Evil for the Wii.

bigtakilla said:
ishiki said:

My main criticism is some of the early bosses and their stages are too generic to a point that they should have just cut them.

I agree the depth perception is a bit of an issue too. But overall, I absolutely loved it.

I never really had the problem with depth perception after the first 3 of (Spoiler alert) 10 Worlds. Generic bosses in the first few levels I can also forgive, it introducing new gamers to the series. Just my opinion though.

Oh, Pavolink is also very well known for being extremely critical of the Wii U (as he even jokes about in his poll). If he thinks something is even good with a biased eye, I would definitely check it out.

In fact I would go as far as saying he's now a troll. I know what his profile says, but I would love to see his comments defending the Other M, Skyward Sword, and Resident Evil for the Wii.

Am I a troll because 3DWorld is not the air I breath?

And Other M has fantastic gameplay, Skyward Sword excellent motion controls use and dense world (surface). Resident Evil REmake is the best Resident Evil. RE4 is better with the GC Controller than Wii Remote.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Glad to see you liked it. No one can resist to it, GO SM3DW!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"