By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Patapon get a 9.2 from IGN and Editor's Choice Award!

I really like the closing comments of the IGN review:

Rhythm Game, strategy game, mini-game collection, action game, light RPG – Patapon is all of these and much, much more. It's a genre onto itself, a title that not only exalts in creativity and unique style, it delivers a fun, addictive, engaging experience that keeps you playing over and over again. While LocoRoco appeared to have the cuteness crown with enjoyable play for the PSP, it looks like it will have to move over – the time for Patapon has come. If you own a PSP, make sure you go to the stores and you get a copy of this game. Your game collection will thank you, and you won't be disappointed.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Around the Network

the demo was great. I think I will play some more right now.

the demo was great. I think I will play some more right now.

And to boot I think the game is going to be $20 brand new :P Thats what I'm talking about!!! $20 PSP games is a fantastic idea!!!! I'd buy so many PSP games if I could get them for that price :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

thats a great score,though i never heard of this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Just finished the demo, it was really fun, even though I am a bit rubbish at it

Now how many of you guys knew that putting better materials into the alter when you create troops yields warriors with different abilities, attributes, and looks than the standard fare :D. This game is surprisingly complex with the different units xD The damn orange guys move so much faster than the rest of the pack :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

best part about this game, it will sell for $20 new !!!!!!!!

ChronotriggerJM said:
Now how many of you guys knew that putting better materials into the alter when you create troops yields warriors with different abilities, attributes, and looks than the standard fare :D. This game is surprisingly complex with the different units xD The damn orange guys move so much faster than the rest of the pack :D

None of that stuff is in the demo though is it? I guess I will have to wait for the final game to see how complex it is.

Ugh this makes me want a PSP ASAP... Ugh stupid bills/rent! >_