By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so.. I just got U'd

I am playing ZombiU right now, it seems good. Nice sense of survival in the game and a very tense atmosphere.

Around the Network
BeElite said:
101 and 3d look fun.

Is monster hunter a standalone u game or a port ?

It's a port. 

Also since there is backwards compatibility you can get games like Twilight Princess, Galaxy, or Skyward Sword. . . You would need a Wii Mote and nunchuk though.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

spurgeonryan said:
Cod ghosts

ahh helllll no

had that pos on PS4, traded it in after two days.

PenguinZ said:
BeElite said:
101 and 3d look fun.

It's a port. 

Also since there is backwards compatibility you can get games like Twilight Princess, Galaxy, or Skyward Sword. . . You would need a Wii Mote and nunchuk though.

ohh that opens up a lot of inexpensive possabilities.

will wii fit and board work also ?

If you haven't played deus ex, get that on Wii U, very well executed with the gamepad.

Around the Network

you have one hell of a library of games you can play from Wii as well as the new games on WiiU like Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D world, new Super Mario Bros U + you can get the Luigi DLC which technically is it's own game since it has 80 levels like the NSMBU, Zelda Wind Waker HD. I wouldn't recommend Ass Effect 3 if you haven't played the first 2 games + EA is crap

yeah there are more games mentioned by other users. dude I wish I was U and had all these amazing games to play both from Wii and Wii U

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

BeElite said:
PenguinZ said:
BeElite said:
101 and 3d look fun.

It's a port. 

yes; All Wii games are playable on Wii U. ALL

Click HERE and be happy 

cycycychris said:

Wonderful 101 is a must have game on the Wii U. Along with AC 4, Mario 3D world, Zelda: Windwaker, Pikmin 3, and Zombie U. But the best game currently on it is Wonderful 101.

pro controller is really the only other option for the Wii U. Unless you want to use wii remotes, but not all games support them.

Nintendo has really given us no word on X. So it's hard to say when it will come out.

I got AssCred on PS4, Pikmin looks interesting, does it utilise the pad in any cool way ?

BeElite said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
BeElite said:

snes type, mario on old school controller would kill!

Well, the classic controller is very similar:

But since it was made for the original Wii console you'd need a Wii remote to connect it.

looks proper, hope they make one specific for U

This is the Wii U's Pro Controller:

BeElite said:

Yes.  It's 100% backwards compatible with Wii.  All software and peripherals are ready for use on Wii U.  You can even transfer the majority of Wii downloaded games and game save files over to the Wii U.  Wii games can even be displayed on the Gamepad (though not directly controlled).

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Roma said:
you have one hell of a library of games you can play from Wii as well as the new games on WiiU like Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D world, new Super Mario Bros U + you can get the Luigi DLC which technically is it's own game since it has 80 levels like the NSMBU, Zelda Wind Waker HD. I wouldn't recommend Ass Effect 3 if you haven't played the first 2 games + EA is crap

yeah there are more games mentioned by other users. dude I wish I was U and had all these amazing games to play both from Wii and Wii U

i got mario and luigi it came bundled.

will have to search out wii games and whaty looks interesting