By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Numbers Are Up!!! 14 December 2013

LOL because PS4 is in more regions and is barely outselling Xbox one, It is all of a sudden Under tracked. LOL Every sales release we will see the same people, saying the same thing. Moving along.

Around the Network

Dark_Feanor said:

Australia is soldout since first week, only pre-ordering for February.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/article/2013/12/6/technology/australias-ps4-drought

Yeap... now I understand your confusion... I use Australia example.

In Australia you can only preorder for delievy in February but that didn't menans Sony is not shipping to that country... that means that every supply the Australian's retail are getting is going to old preorders.

So every units Sony ship is being sold to these that make the preorder months ago... so if you make your preorder today it will only delivery with the February shipment.

No need to thank me

kowenicki said:

Well more countries doesnt have to mean more units.  Whats so crazy about it?

It could mean the same numbers spread more thinly.

Or is that simply impossible?

Either way it isnt worth your abuse.  He may be wrong, you may be wrong.

Sorry? Are you crazy @kowen?

I sold 100 units in X countries... if I add more 1 one country then I will sell at least 100 + 1 units.

It is impossible add a new country in sales and didn't sell more units when everything there is sold out.

So yeap... more launch countries means more units... you are a smart guy and I don't need to show to you how wrong his phase is.

pezus said:
TheEspionage said:

vidence. You just need to look for it, and stop ignoring it because you "see it every week". 

Oh i know youre not attacking me, no worries :)  I need to go to bed though.  Add me as a friend and I'll send you a message or something when i wake up to continue this conversation.  Later guys!

kowenicki said:

but it could mean that..... you have no evidence to say otherwise.

please stop quoting your opinion as fact and constantly ridiculing other posters.

Sony is shipping right now to every countrie where the PS4 was launched... they didn't reach the preorders yet because that new preorders are being made for 2014 in a lot of countries.

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

Oh god.

I have 1m units to sell.

If I choose 5 countries to sell them in or 10 countries to sell them in.... I still have only 1m units.

Oh god.

I have sold X million in 32 countries in a week.

I add more 11 countries in the next week and that means 0 sales for these countries? Sony had launched a console in a country not shipping any unit?

I'm starting to think you are not that smart like I thought

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

I have the strange feeling some people here do not agree with VGC numbers... lol

Assuming VGC is correct (because I don't think anybody except strong believers can tell for sure it is not at that time...), I would say those are good numbers for pretty much every console except maybe the VITA. (WiiU numbers are nothing to write home about but considering where the system was a few week ago, I guess it's as good as it could be)

Wait but a Nintendo insider told me WiiU sold 500 in America...

WiiU undertracked!! Source: Not Nintendo but someone who has something to do with them!

Ok, there we go, I fixed everything! =)

First i am a great Nintendo Fan and i am happy about this Wii U nummbers, like Reggie says Software sells HArdware the 3ds prove this.

Second congratulation Sony. I was in my Media Markt in Austria and it is great what they have done. It gives not 1 Ps4 in Austria not 1 ,but Thousands Xbox one even the Wii U haven the guys 9 pieces but Xbox one 20. That is not good for the Xbox one in Europe. They have loosing Europe total. Even America they must fight.

I say this to all Sony Fans Congratulation for your favourite Company.

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

Oh god.

I have 1m units to sell.

If I choose 5 countries to sell them in or 10 countries to sell them in.... I still have only 1m units.

Oh god.

I have sold X million in 32 countries in a week.

I add more 11 countries in the next week and that means 0 sales for these countries? Sony had launched a console in a country not shipping any unit?

I'm starting to think you are not that smart like I thought

It could be if you have the same X million to sell.