By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Quest 64 was my first RPG, as much as it sucks...its still got a special place with me.

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
Around the Network
quarashi said:
mrstickball said:

Quest 64 absolutely sucked. The joke storyline, single character, joke inventory. All around, it was VASTLY WORSE than Mystic Quest.

If you want a good N64 RPG:

/orgasm

I love this game, one of my favorite all time.  Way better than Quest 64. 

Okay, two posts of this screen and not one of you bother to tell me what this game is called.

I have fond memories of Quest. My and my friend had a pact to beat as many 64 games as possible at the time and when we got to Quest i think i enjoyed it so much because my friend hated it but kept playing anyway. Good times.

That's Ogre Battle 64, a BRILLIANT strategy RPG. Damn, that game was awesome. Goes up there with Final Fantasy Tactics as one of the best strategy RPGs ever.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i played orgre battle on snes and really enjoyed it. never played the 64 version. did it come out in europe?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I'm probably one of the not so many that appreciate this game and finish it. God Bless Wind Cutter ;)

I've got the touch!!