By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I remember renting and actually liking it when it came out, then saw reviews in magazines that totally trashed it and thinking "...why?"

Actually that's how I felt about Adventure of Link. I loved that game, then I discovered the internet and it was popular to bash by a lot of morons.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

i liked the game was ok

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Was that really the first N64 RPG? Looking back I guess it really was. Amazing to go from snes rpg heaven to quest being the first RPG LOL

Ignoring the banned post, I found the game to be ok. The problem was the random encounters. Everything other problem I could tolerate, except the for the stupid monsters.
The only reason I bought it though was because :

A. It came with a free memory card

B. It had the word Quest in the title.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

^ That is the main reason I hated it. The monsters pop up to much then there are like 8 at once. All you have to give you health is bread. The stat system is stupid.

Around the Network

All I remember of this game is that is was basic, easy, and short. I believe it took less than nine hours to complete; perfect for a rental (which is how I played it). Definitely not a keeper.

Sort of like the fifth-generation's Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I remember renting that game. It wasn't that good to begin with. I can only imagine how badly it's aged. Didn't Treasure make that abomination, or am I mistaken?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

yep, quest actually had OK sales because of no competirion.

I thought the last world was so weird and an interesting transition.

I liked it, nothing mind blowing, but I enjoyed it back in the day.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.